Scroll to see replies

Yeah I don't care.
Reply 2
Why did you reply if you don't care?
Original post by Precious Illusions
Yeah I don't care.
Original post by benhockney
Why did you reply if you don't care?

No no I meant I don't care if a guy wears PJs. It makes no diff to me.
Why would it not be okay… haha
I thought that was the norm...
Of course it's okay. A woman isn't going to laugh at you for wearing PJs to bed.
I am a male guy, 20, and I wear pajamas to bed every day, whatever the weather. Even boiling hotl I wear full chequered pajamas, within undershirt and boxers. I am also a virgin and non-drinker fyi (not that that is part of the question).

Haha what is a male guy? Anyway, wearing pajamas is completely okay. Wear whatever makes you feel comfortable.
sure, why not
It seems a bit mad to wear full pjamas if it's boiling hot though..
I love checked pyjamas. I wear the same every night as well. (19F)
Reply 11
What would you wear in boiling hot? Just out of interest.
Original post by woof1012
It seems a bit mad to wear full pjamas if it's boiling hot though..
yes, it is ok..
Reply 13
I am a male guy, 20, and I wear pajamas to bed every day, whatever the weather. Even boiling hotl I wear full chequered pajamas, within undershirt and boxers. I am also a virgin and non-drinker fyi (not that that is part of the question).
Is it true some people don't even wear a shirt to bed? I couldn't do that.

Obviously everyone can wear what they like - but is the importance of nightwear not to be comfortable? You say you wear pyjamas even when boiling hot - is this not uncomfortable? Also why do you feel you couldn’t you go to bed shirtless?
Weird scenario wearing PJs in boiling weather but each to their own, if you’re happy then it doesn’t really matter
I think PJs make you feel comfortable and nobody cares what you wear until you are feeling comfortable in it.

We need more men like you.
What does that have to do with you being virgin and non-alcoholic?
Reply 18
Wear whatever you want, I wear PJs too. If it's hot, I might be shirtless and just in boxers and or a vest. Commando is fun too.

Hey, no doubt in that. I have just purchased two pajamas for me from two different websites. It's a great experience that I got. If you want to feel such experience please go to https://pajamaslove.com/ & https://trulypajamas.com/

Latest

Trending

Trending