The Student Room Group

GCSE Foundation Maths Edexel

how was everyone’s exams? pretty sure i failed oml.. does anybody know where to find the answers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NeonPurple
how was everyone’s exams? pretty sure i failed oml.. does anybody know where to find the answers

hi I done bad did non calculator today
had no clue on the graph question :-(
Reply 3
Original post by Alexdoc89
hi I done bad did non calculator today

ugh same, don’t doubt yourself tho you never know! those last questions made me want to cry loool
Reply 4
Original post by Theydys121212
had no clue on the graph question :-(

damn i don’t think i even answered the graph questions they terrify me :’( at least we’re in it together 😂
Reply 5
What was the graph question?
damn i don’t think i even answered the graph questions they terrify me :’( at least we’re in it together 😂
I thought it was quite a good paper I struggled on the last question though 😢😢
ugh same, don’t doubt yourself tho you never know! those last questions made me want to cry loool

thanks I wish they was a ultimate foundation test :frown:
Reply 8
Original post by xAikx
What was the graph question?

i remember one being a quadratic graph thing but i had no idea what was going on, pretty sure it was the last question tho
Reply 9
Original post by HappyRose33
I thought it was quite a good paper I struggled on the last question though 😢😢

sameee the last ones always get me :’(
It was to find the coordinates of the curve or something and then part B was some root equation question. I honestly never even revised quadratic equations or roots I hate graphs 😢😢
My mind literally went blank half way through so glad I got extra time lmao
Reply 12
Strange that's on foundation now jeez. Well that just meant you had to factorise and find the numbers that made either the brackets 0. 2 more papers to go though and I'm happy to help whenever :smile:
It was to find the coordinates of the curve or something and then part B was some root equation question. I honestly never even revised quadratic equations or roots I hate graphs 😢😢
Reply 13
Original post by Charlott.xe
My mind literally went blank half way through so glad I got extra time lmao

happens to me every single time 😩
Thank you so much this is literally my 4th attempt I’ve already done my A-Levels and got Bs and I got quite good grades in the rest of my GCSEs 4 years ago but I just can’t seem to hack maths 😂😂
what did everyone get for the blue beads probability question?
total number of beads
it was pens for us
Original post by alaamohamed
what did everyone get for the blue beads probability question?
total number of beads
oh yeah forget that's what I meant
Reply 18
Thank you so much this is literally my 4th attempt I’ve already done my A-Levels and got Bs and I got quite good grades in the rest of my GCSEs 4 years ago but I just can’t seem to hack maths 😂😂

it’s my fourth too! 😂😩 maths is just ridiculous
Hi, I just sat the GCSE Maths too. What shape did you all get for the plan/front elevation etc?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending