The Student Room Group

revision timetable for today

lets all battle procrastination, post your timetable for gcse/alevel/or uni here!
i have a geography and maths exam tommorow!
geograhy weather hazards 1.5 hours
geography questions 1.5 hours
maths papers x2 non calculator 2 hours
sin cos tan rules 25 minutes
english literature inspector calls 1 hour
Timetables are stupid in my opinion.
disagree, im lazy so i need my p r i o r i t i e s straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by grebnesieH
Timetables are stupid in my opinion.
Original post by Coolkitkat23
disagree, im lazy so i need my p r i o r i t i e s straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok fair enough then. it took me 6 hours straight of revision yesterday to get bored. i have a high tolerance of work lol i dont really use timetables.
i used to, last time i could revise for about 5 hours straight and now only 2 hours o o f
Original post by grebnesieH
ok fair enough then. it took me 6 hours straight of revision yesterday to get bored. i have a high tolerance of work lol i dont really use timetables.
Reply 5

I completely agree. Without a timetable I end up wasting my entire day and then I'm left revising up until 11pm. I got to sort out my timetable a bit then I'll post it on here.
did you ever sort it out :wink: i had a g e o g e x a m o o f pretty good cause drought is an okay topic
Original post by Li_ger
I completely agree. Without a timetable I end up wasting my entire day and then I'm left revising up until 11pm. I got to sort out my timetable a bit then I'll post it on here.
Reply 7
did you ever sort it out :wink: i had a g e o g e x a m o o f pretty good cause drought is an okay topic

Nah I didn't fix my timetable sadly. I've been revising English literature and physics. My English lit test is on Thursday. I just want an A in English literature then everything will be fine. I'm so lazy. I need to get back into meditation. When I meditate I feel so calm and composed. Wait a minute is your exam board wjec??
y e e t, for english literature for physics its aqa. I should meditate but im lazy to do that.
Original post by Li_ger
Nah I didn't fix my timetable sadly. I've been revising English literature and physics. My English lit test is on Thursday. I just want an A in English literature then everything will be fine. I'm so lazy. I need to get back into meditation. When I meditate I feel so calm and composed. Wait a minute is your exam board wjec??
Reply 9
y e e t, for english literature for physics its aqa. I should meditate but im lazy to do that.

That yeet reminded me of business studies. I've done no revision and this one test is 50% of the qualification . The test is on Friday and I'm planning on starting revision on Thursday. Hopefully I'll learn from the experience and stop being a lazy a**. Good luck with all your upcoming exams
Reply 10
Depends on what exam I have, I revise for that the night before
Not recommended x
I've got a Remedies in Private Law exam in a week.

I plan to answer at at least two/three past paper questions a day as well as reviewing my revision notes and doing flashcards each day.

Not looking forward to it. :lol:
2 months before exams I used my phone notes to write down which subjects I would revise on each day. (Made the notes on the first week of April, then started applying them 2 weeks later.) Then during my procrastination, I would write what I would do or what topics I need to look more into. I only do 3 hours each day and they consist of mostly 70% past papers and 30% random youtube vids. 'sigh' Now that I have finished all the past papers I just read the textbooks and try to absorb everything. :smile:
h a dont worry,i dont get how yeet reminds you of business, but i guess, thats because its a running joke, i love business, so if there is anything you need help in just ask me! (i got a 9 in the mocks)
Original post by Li_ger
That yeet reminded me of business studies. I've done no revision and this one test is 50% of the qualification . The test is on Friday and I'm planning on starting revision on Thursday. Hopefully I'll learn from the experience and stop being a lazy a**. Good luck with all your upcoming exams
Reply 14
I got a physics exam today. So...
1 hour 20 mins on English lit past paper questions and going over quotes.
40 mins break
1 hour 20 mins on Physics, just looking over notes
Physics exam
Once I'm back from school, I need to do 2 hours of English lit revision and then I'm done!
Oh and I need to try to finish reading Lord Of The Flies.
I meditated so I'm in the zoneeeee
lets all battle procrastination, post your timetable for gcse/alevel/or uni here!
i have a geography and maths exam tommorow!
geograhy weather hazards 1.5 hours
geography questions 1.5 hours
maths papers x2 non calculator 2 hours
sin cos tan rules 25 minutes
english literature inspector calls 1 hour

8BB0DBCE-F3B2-4BCB-A22B-B047BE2C3792.jpg.jpeg

Here’s my timetable ladsss

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending