Getting Exhausted by Exams Watch

esrever
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Normally, I can sit on a chair 4-6 hours straight and do maths. But somehow, I just feel completely exhausted during an exam. Usually, I always feel sleepy during the exam despite of sleeping well and just one hour in, I start feeling exhausted and tired of writing. Oh I forgot to mention that I usually also feel dizzy and get an headache after exams which is also unusual.

Does anyone else face this issue? What could be the reason behind this? I have a very important 3 hour A level exam coming up and I cannot keep on going like this. Any help is greatly appreciated .
Last edited by esrever; 1 month ago
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by esrever)
Normally, I can sit on a chair 4-6 hours straight and do maths. But somehow, I just feel completely exhausted during an exam. Usually, I always feel sleepy during the exam despite of sleeping well and just one hour in, I start feeling exhausted and tired of writing. Oh I forgot to mention that I usually also feel dizzy and get an headache after exams which is also unusual.

Does anyone else face this issue? What could be the reason behind this? I have a very important 3 hour A level exam coming up and I cannot keep on going like this. Any help is greatly appreciated .
Get enough sleep.
Have enough breakfast Porridge is really good for energy and maybe have a coffee or a small bit of caffeine just before.

Just sounds like you are a bit anxious/ stressed. Go home have food, shower and sleep then get up and do some revision if needed. If you have days till the next exam then you can just chill and take most or all the evening off.
esrever
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Get enough sleep.
Have enough breakfast Porridge is really good for energy and maybe have a coffee or a small bit of caffeine just before.

Just sounds like you are a bit anxious/ stressed. Go home have food, shower and sleep then get up and do some revision if needed. If you have days till the next exam then you can just chill and take most or all the evening off.
Thanks! I will try this out (especially taking the evenings off).
lconlon13
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Exercise
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (147)
17.52%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
8.82%
No I am happy with my course choice (497)
59.24%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (121)
14.42%

Watched Threads