The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Saame

What did you write about for the stage in Q?
And what stage did you draw?
Original post by itskxmil
I was sitting there dazed trying to figure out the order of mitosis stages in those pictures lmao
Reply 41
Original post by jsjsjsjs333
Did you all draw a table for the first question that wasnt multiple choice? It was about displaying results. I drew a table, but some people at the school near us all said we should've drawn a graph?

Yes I did draw a table. How on earth can you get a graph from that😂😂
Reply 42
Original post by swirlingseas
Saame

What did you write about for the stage in Q?
And what stage did you draw?

I said Q was them lining up along the equator and then for S I drew Anaphase.
Reply 43
I said Q was metaphase and it lined up at the equator and attached to the spindle at the centromeres
Reply 44
What did u put as the headings
Yes I did draw a table. How on earth can you get a graph from that😂😂
Reply 45
Original post by 5hansss
What did u put as the headings

I had Potato Rod and Final height/cm
Reply 46
What did u guys label the xylem
hey guys
can u pls post the questions that came up in the AS exam? it'd be useful for us A level students. thank u!!
Reply 48
Original post by 5hansss
What did u guys label the xylem

I actually got stumped by that one. I thought one of them were the bordered pits which joined the adjacent xylem vessels
Reply 49
Original post by floraaax
hey guys
can u pls post the questions that came up in the AS exam? it'd be useful for us A level students. thank u!!

I added the topics in my original post
Reply 50
I was so baffled , I put bordered pits and medulla and pericycle but i don’t think that’s right
I actually got stumped by that one. I thought one of them were the bordered pits which joined the adjacent xylem vessels
I put bordered pits, lignin and had no idea so put lumen for one
Original post by 5hansss
I was so baffled , I put bordered pits and medulla and pericycle but i don’t think that’s right
Hopefully, I like the plants section. Hope there's not too much on immunity :/

lol that was the 5 marker at the back
hahah I know, rip
Original post by Wanderingpro
lol that was the 5 marker at the back
Same
Original post by theunknown12
same but i put inactive pathogen instead of antibodies
Anyone else not know where we were meant to work out the standard deviation? Literally gave us no room!
Reply 56
Anyone else not know where we were meant to work out the standard deviation? Literally gave us no room!

Gave us like 2 inches😂
Was Peptidoglycoan an answer because I know that's the cell wall in bacteria but I don't remember the question so I think I missed a page.
Reply 58
Was Peptidoglycoan an answer because I know that's the cell wall in bacteria but I don't remember the question so I think I missed a page.

Yes it was
Yeah I put it for the back page on biological molecules (think it was on the same page as the enzymes?). Did anyone else put peptide bond, alpha helix and quaternary structure on that page?

Latest

Trending

Trending