The Student Room Group

BTEC Applied Science Unit 1 Predictions

Scroll to see replies

GGUUYYYSSS that was okay hopefully the other exams will be good as well . howw much was that nicotine and stomach acid question worth ??
and there was an easy 4 marker i got 96,000 and also what did you get for the how vacuole increases the rate of respiration?
Original post by btecs098
GGUUYYYSSS that was okay hopefully the other exams will be good as well . howw much was that nicotine and stomach acid question worth ??
and there was an easy 4 marker i got 96,000 and also what did you get for the how vacuole increases the rate of respiration?

i thought that question for the vacuole asked for photosynthesis? the nicotine question was worth 4 marks. i also got 96,000. i just wrote that the vacuole is massive so it will push the chloroplast to the edge, it has lots of water for photosynthesis
(edited 4 years ago)
no it said how does the vacuole in the palisade mesophyll cell increase the rate of photosynthesis
Original post by AngelGamerXx
i thought that question for the vacuole asked for photosynthesis? the nictone question was worth 4 marks. i also got 96,000
found that biol exam so easy. hope chem and physics are the same
no it said how does the vacuole in the palisade mesophyll cell increase the rate of photosynthesis

ok, you nearly gave me a heart attack for a second XD
Original post by samwoolley123
found that biol exam so easy. hope chem and physics are the same

Biology was pretty good, apart from the stomach questions. hopefully, it will be easy tomorrow
i was never taught anything about the stomach one. also the vacuole question threw me off a bit
Biology was pretty good, apart from the stomach questions. hopefully, it will be easy tomorrow
awww :smile: hopefully we all do well xx don't worry. What time is everyones chemistry and physics exam tomorrow then?
ok, you nearly gave me a heart attack for a second XD
i have chem at 9 then physics at 1, dont think im ready for physics
awww :smile: hopefully we all do well xx don't worry. What time is everyones chemistry and physics exam tomorrow then?
9:00 for chemistry, 14:00 for physics

same here, i was like "wtf do we have there", so i loss marks. the vacuole was fairly easy as i just state due to it size (as it's like 80%) it will push the chloroplast to the edge, and it has water which is used for photosynthesis
i was never taught anything about the stomach one. also the vacuole question threw me off a bit
ive got chem and physics, along with an assignment due tomorrow. then another assignment due friday.
ive got chem and physics, along with an assignment due tomorrow. then another assignment due friday.

oh god D:, thankfully i got the half term to do 4D and 11C, then 11D is due on 10th of june D:.
ive got the benzene assignment due friday. dont really know what im doing

oh god D:, thankfully i got the half term to do 4D and 11C, then 11D is due on 10th of june D:.
I'm feeling apprehensive for chemistry and physics tomorrow. Does anyone have any predictions for what will show up tomorrow?
ive got the benzene assignment due friday. dont really know what im doing

i think i doing a different unit to you. i feel like that all of the time, XD
hoping the chem or physics paper will get leaked lmao

it wont XD, although i can always place what question i did here if that helps :biggrin:
Original post by Chelsea Janise
I'm feeling apprehensive for chemistry and physics tomorrow. Does anyone have any predictions for what will show up tomorrow?

hmm, i not really sure. anything really. i kinda sad nothing about muscles fibres came up today.

We have got each other anyways. our exams might have different timings so we can give each other the questions.
We have got each other anyways. our exams might have different timings so we can give each other the questions.

right :biggrin:.. i going off to revise chemistry now, good luck for all tomorrow :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending