The Student Room Group

GCSE art grade boundaries 2019

i got my marks for my GCSE art today
92/96 for coursework
89/96 for exam
I know the grade boundaries aren't officially out yet but does anyone know approximately what grade this will be? Thank you
last year about 84% was a 9, so considering you got 94% you should get a 9 with no worries, well done!
Going off last years grade boundaries im 2% off an 8 which im.. slightly upset about :frown:
Reply 2
Really?! that makes up for the torture the last 2 years have been i'm so relieved i didn't ruin my social life for nothing :biggrin: I hope you'll get an 8 i mean last year i saw year 11s working non stop on art and this year most people in my class barely put any effort in so hopefully the grade boundaries will be lower
Original post by bear44532
last year about 84% was a 9, so considering you got 94% you should get a 9 with no worries, well done!
Going off last years grade boundaries im 2% off an 8 which im.. slightly upset about :frown:
Original post by abbiepic
Really?! that makes up for the torture the last 2 years have been i'm so relieved i didn't ruin my social life for nothing :biggrin: I hope you'll get an 8 i mean last year i saw year 11s working non stop on art and this year most people in my class barely put any effort in so hopefully the grade boundaries will be lower

Thank you! Congrats again :smile:
Reply 4
i got 96/96 and 96/96
Reply 5
I reckon you got a level 4 if you're lucky :biggrin:
Original post by Rizen
i got 96/96 and 96/96
Reply 6
nah brudda im jokin I got a 7, cant remember the marks
Original post by abbiepic
I reckon you got a level 4 if you're lucky :biggrin:
I got 93/96 for the exam project and 90/96 for the coursework and I'm one mark off the highest ever gcse art marks so let's hope the boundaries for a grade 9 stay at 81 🙏🏼🤞🏼

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending