Scroll to see replies

you have 5 seconds to live.
You're gonna die I'm sorry
RIP
Reply 4
Original post by Bang Outta Order
you have 5 seconds to live.

I'm still alive
You'll be fine. The amount of time we heat/reheat food all the time and I'm still here. You might feel a bit unwell if ur immune system is weak, but yh, u'll live.
Original post by SanicSpeed
You're gonna die I'm sorry

as we all are. take my hand.
Absolutely fine. I often cook pasta in the evening to take to uni for lunch the next day.

edit: wait, room temperature. uh. maybe not.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Kayb7893
You'll be fine. The amount of time we heat/reheat food all the time and I'm still here. You might feel a bit unwell if ur immune system is weak, but yh, u'll live.

thank u <3
Sorry to say but you're gonna have to get your stomach pumped
Reply 11

that's literally the article that made me scared
Original post by sibxoxo
I'm still alive

ur a right champ, you are!
You'll almost certainly be fine. You didn't leave it out for that long and it's not exactly 30C at the moment, so you shouldn't have anything to worry about.
you have 1 minute to live lol jk nothing will happen it just u will have stomach ache and feel nausea
Reply 15
Original post by GreenCub
You'll almost certainly be fine. You didn't leave it out for that long and it's not exactly 30C at the moment, so you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

You sure? Left it out for day at room temp.
Reply 16
Original post by sinfonietta
Absolutely fine. I often cook pasta in the evening to take to uni for lunch the next day.

edit: wait, room temperature. uh. maybe not.

I know right
Reply 17
Original post by Amnz_02
you have 1 minute to live lol jk nothing will happen it just u will have stomach ache and feel nausea

hoping nothing happens :frown:
Original post by Amnz_02

This is assuming that there were harmful bacteria in the food to begin with, they multiplied to a large enough number to cause illness, and enough bacteria survived the first line of defence of your immune system to cause illness. This is fairly unlikely, and there are lots of other things that could make you sick that you're exposed to all the time.
dw nothing will happen if u feel nausea Drink clear or ice-cold drinks u will feel better xxx
Original post by sibxoxo
hoping nothing happens :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest