The Student Room Group

answers for foundation edexcel maths gcse 2019 paper 1 ?

any lists for answers

Scroll to see replies

180 minutes = 3 hours
0.73 as a percentage was 73%
10x(3+5)=80
a prime number between 20-30= 23/29

THATS ALL OF PAGE 1
Reply 2
thanks. if u have any more .. pllz
Original post by Evekennedy
180 minutes = 3 hours
0.73 as a percentage was 73%
10x(3+5)=80
a prime number between 20-30= 23/29

THATS ALL OF PAGE 1
i can't really remember any more of the questions exactly. For the how much flour is needed it was 600g and she needed to buy two packets of butter. If i remember rightly there were 7 of the other colour of flowers and i think the modal value was white.
Original post by FaseehaN
Library, tiles, vectors, flour, butter, mode on flour, holiday, multiplying/subtracting fractions, prime number, HCF, 3 hours into minutes, order fractions, 0.73 into percentage. I can’t remember the others but please all share the others if you remember
Square root and 1/5 of 70 or something
Reply 6
yh i got 600 g too
Original post by Evekennedy
i can't really remember any more of the questions exactly. For the how much flour is needed it was 600g and she needed to buy two packets of butter. If i remember rightly there were 7 of the other colour of flowers and i think the modal value was white.
Reply 7
for the mode i got white (most common flour)
Original post by Lucymai90
Library, tiles, vectors, flour, butter, mode on flour, holiday, multiplying/subtracting fractions, prime number, HCF, 3 hours into minutes, order fractions, 0.73 into percentage. I can’t remember the others but please all share the others if you remember
Reply 8
for the question on which angle was the same as 125degrees i got angle e and said coz they are parallel idk if thats right
any lists for answers
woohooo me to !!!! lol
yh i got 600 g too
erm guys what did you draw for the rectangle and circle as the plan???? that question literally confused the life outta me...i literally hate these question with pure passion!!! arrggghhh!!
i put a different letter saying it is alternate angle
for the question on which angle was the same as 125degrees i got angle e and said coz they are parallel idk if thats right
Original post by Lucymai90

for the library - it was a 6 mile walk and she returned home at 12:35
tiles- he had enough money i think i got around £170 as total
butter- 2 packs
flower mode- white
holiday-£3000 total
can't remember the fractions answers
prime numer - 23/29
HCF-18
fractions - cant remember the specifics but easiest way to work out was by putting under common denominater of 12
73%
Reply 13
same i drew a shape that doesnt exist i drew a cuboid with a cirle on top even tho its not possible, i think i failed coz i missed out questions on the pens, graph, the shaded square thing and the loci one
Original post by arieslover
erm guys what did you draw for the rectangle and circle as the plan???? that question literally confused the life outta me...i literally hate these question with pure passion!!! arrggghhh!!

i drew a cylinder
i put it was d i think because of opposite angles. (not sure if ive remembered the correct letter)
i put a different letter saying it is alternate angle
Not certain all of the answers are correct and if ive remembered the correct values however its a start aha

I drew a cylinder
Was it not 3 packets of butter...
omg lol but it doesnt matter at least you tried i drew a cube what the actual hell i am stupid af
same i drew a shape that doesnt exist i drew a cuboid with a cirle on top even tho its not possible, i think i failed coz i missed out questions on the pens, graph, the shaded square thing and the loci one

Quick Reply

Latest