The Student Room Group

ucas application (URGENT)

Hi there,

Basically ucas states that before sending our grades to our chosen universities they check our exam entry records and match it with our results and they also mention that if your application information does not match then it could cause delay in the outcome of your offer.

I just wanted to ask what does 'exam entry records' mean.. does it include your home address or does it just include your date of birth and your course information..

I am asking this because my college which i am attending at the moment does not have my home address. i have given another address into my college. however UCAS has my actual home address.

so i am a bit worried because my address will not match. will that affect my offers.

Thanks
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Bubble x
Hi there,

Basically ucas states that before sending our grades to our chosen universities they check our exam entry records and match it with our results and they also mention that if your application information does not match then it could cause delay in the outcome of your offer.

I just wanted to ask what does 'exam entry records' mean.. does it include your home address or does it just include your date of birth and your course information..

I am asking this because my college which i am attending at the moment does not have my home address. i have given another address into my college. however UCAS has my actual home address.

so i am a bit worried because my address will not match. will that affect my offers.

Thanks

your address shouldn't make a difference

Quick Reply

Latest