The Student Room Group

reapplying for a job with a different email?

hi!

i just got rejected on a job application for Next, because i got some of the questions on there assessment wrong, but i know the answers now, and wanted to reapply only, they said you have to wait 6 months.

So, i was wondering has anyone ever came across the same issue on a application before and just made a new job application with a different email and succeeded?

i really need this job now, so wanted to know if anyones done it before i end up embarrassing myself lol
Won’t they know it’s you from before?
Don't you send a CV with the name written on it?
Original post by Rated_r
hi!

i just got rejected on a job application for Next, because i got some of the questions on there assessment wrong, but i know the answers now, and wanted to reapply only, they said you have to wait 6 months.

So, i was wondering has anyone ever came across the same issue on a application before and just made a new job application with a different email and succeeded?

i really need this job now, so wanted to know if anyones done it before i end up embarrassing myself lol

or you can ask them to give you another chance and just reapply?
Reply 4
Original post by CuriosityYay

i didnt send a cv they dont ask for one, all you do is make a profile with personal details and then do an assessment
Reply 5
i dont know, thats why i wanted to see if anyones done it before
Original post by PetitePanda
Won’t they know it’s you from before?
Original post by Rated_r
i didnt send a cv they dont ask for one, all you do is make a profile with personal details and then do an assessment

Personal details like what?
Original post by Rated_r
i dont know, thats why i wanted to see if anyones done it before

Did you put any personal details like your name, address, qualifications and etc?
Did you put any personal details like your name, address, qualifications and etc?

I have just asked these questions lmao
Reply 9

yep, name, address, right to work,
no qualifications tho, n then after that it goes straight into the assessment

Sorry I didn’t see lol
Original post by Rated_r

Then they’ll know you have done it again before the 6 months because you’ll need to put in those personal details again

Original post by Rated_r

Original post by Rated_r

The purpose of my question was that you gave them your name :urgh:

Quick Reply

Latest