The Student Room Group

who reads webtoons here?

Webtoons is a platform to read webcomics if your wondering. What are your favourite webtoons?
mine is:
tower of god
lookism
true beauty
i love yoo
refund high school
save me
alot more o o f

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Coolkitkat23
Webtoons is a platform to read webcomics if your wondering. What are your favourite webtoons?
mine is:
tower of god
lookism
true beauty
i love yoo
refund high school
save me
alot more o o f

Hey, not heard of them before but it sounds really interesting. I'll be sure to check them out :five:
(edited 4 years ago)
I tried. I got bored and went back to my k-dramas.
:woo: finally found another webtoon person
Original post by Chronoscope
Hey, not heard of them before but it sounds really interesting. I'll be sure ti check them out :five:
o o f which one did you try?
Original post by Leviathan1611
I tried. I got bored and went back to my k-dramas.
o o f which one did you try?

can't remember the name, but if was about this girl who is very popular in her school (pretty and all) but turns out (and no one knows) she just wears lots of makeup to cover up her "ugly" face and i think she tries to keep it secret and there's probably some love interest somewhere. its one of the popular ones
the ads are bloody weird
Reply 7
mine is:
tower of god
lookism
true beauty
i love yoo
refund high school
save me
alot more o o f

I love webtoons. I read pretty much those in your list, along with others such as gosu, adventures of God, God of high school, troll trap.

Looking kinda pissed me off since the MC doesn't develop as much as all the other amazing characters.
can't remember the name, but if was about this girl who is very popular in her school (pretty and all) but turns out (and no one knows) she just wears lots of makeup to cover up her "ugly" face and i think she tries to keep it secret and there's probably some love interest somewhere. its one of the popular ones

lolllll its true beauty! guess your not a fan of rom com i suggest you try tower of god
got the webtoon app for save me !!! could you please recommend some other good ones .. cant seem to get into anything new lately
urekmazinoamirite? anyways im only on the chapter where it becomes WEIRD

Spoiler

Original post by kkboyk
I love webtoons. I read pretty much those in your list, along with others such as gosu, adventures of God, God of high school, troll trap.

Looking kinda pissed me off since the MC doesn't develop as much as all the other amazing characters.
ignore those or get the app
Original post by OllyDaws
the ads are bloody weird
lolllll its true beauty! guess your not a fan of rom com i suggest you try tower of god

rom com is one of my favourite, i just didn't want to read it for some reason. i'll just wait in hope that someone will make it into a k-drama one day.
hey do you watch k-dingo
rom com is one of my favourite, i just didn't want to read it for some reason. i'll just wait in hope that someone will make it into a k-drama one day.
hey do you watch k-dingo

no, don't know what that is.
its a youtube k-drama channel, perhaps watch miss independent jieun
no, don't know what that is.
ignore those or get the app

looking at this thread it doesn't sound too bad, except im not watching/ reading anime or manga till end of gcse
If u havent( probs have ) watch your lie in april, if you love romance
its a youtube k-drama channel, perhaps watch miss independent jieun

ah, i only happen to know KBS. i've already got a long queue of k-dramas to watch, i've also discovered Chinese dramas too so i'll be watching one of those next
watched it ;-; was the most beautiful anime. thats a wise choice!
Original post by OllyDaws
looking at this thread it doesn't sound too bad, except im not watching/ reading anime or manga till end of gcse
If u havent( probs have ) watch your lie in april, if you love romance
ah, i only happen to know KBS. i've already got a long queue of k-dramas to watch, i've also discovered Chinese dramas too so i'll be watching one of those next

lolllll i remember kbs d a m n i shall watch more after gcses

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending