The Student Room Group

How lenient is university of Birmingham for psychology

Uni of bham need 3 A’s for psychology however I can probably only achieve A*AB? Will I still get in? Any stories of anyone getting in by missing the requirements by 1 grade?
Original post by JimberZoilo
Uni of bham need 3 A’s for psychology however I can probably only achieve A*AB? Will I still get in? Any stories of anyone getting in by missing the requirements by 1 grade?

Missing by one grade is possible but it really depends what the other applicants get.
Well the average person entering the psychogy course had AAB so I bet even if you got ABB you might be really lucky and get in
Reply 3
Is that for uni if bham??
Original post by Afterlife?
Well the average person entering the psychogy course had AAB so I bet even if you got ABB you might be really lucky and get in
Is that for uni if bham??

Ye
Reply 5
If I had an A* in psychology does that put me higher up the hierarchy? So I’m more likely to get in than AABs
Original post by Afterlife?
Ye
If I had an A* in psychology does that put me higher up the hierarchy? So I’m more likely to get in than AABs

Yea although I'd argue that if u do psychology and something like media and politics compared to someone who does maths and biology they are probably more desirable but tbh either way both would probably get in

Quick Reply

Latest