The Student Room Group

AQA History A-level Crusades

How did you find it?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Better than anticipated but ran out of time!
Reply 2
really? i hates the extract questions especially the one on indigenous people 😳
Reply 3
what essay question did you do?
Good exam. But ran out of time :frown:

and yeah extract A was a bit off
Reply 5
Are we the only 2 who covered The Crusades
Reply 6
Are you doing War of The Roses as that seems an unpopular one too!
Reply 7
no lol we probably are. everyone seems to be doing either russia or tudors. i’m doing The Angevin empire
Reply 8
i did q4 and q1 but felt like i should have done q3 instead of 4? felt like if i wrote about nur al din i could have also wrote about how a lack of western and how that weakened outremer
Reply 9
Well good luck in finding someone covering that module for your 2nd paper!

Original post by helpccc
no lol we probably are. everyone seems to be doing either russia or tudors. i’m doing The Angevin empire
Reply 10
Original post by KIRM
Well good luck in finding someone covering that module for your 2nd paper!

lol i’ll be be surprised if i do find anyone 😂 what essay qs did you do?
I though it was decent. Especially the 25 markers. And I had done some revision on integration with indigenous people just before the exam so that was lucky.
I actually found that better than I expected !! Timing was really tight tho but I managed to finish. I did Q2 and Q3 and loveeddd it. Ironically enough I wrote an answer a few days ago that was slightly differently to Q2 but with the same criteria and same answer!! I’m doing Religious Conflict and the Church of England for option 2
Yooo. Im doing Wars of The Roses too. Hopefully that paper will be good too. But have a bad feeling about it fro some reason. hope AQA do us good.
I feel like AQA are being a bit nicer with the questions this year bc last year’s questions were harrdddd
Original post by HamzaAli101
Yooo. Im doing Wars of The Roses too. Hopefully that paper will be good too. But have a bad feeling about it fro some reason. hope AQA do us good.
Hopefully they don’t raise the grade boundaries
Reply 16
Original post by ashleyawosika
I actually found that better than I expected !! Timing was really tight tho but I managed to finish. I did Q2 and Q3 and loveeddd it. Ironically enough I wrote an answer a few days ago that was slightly differently to Q2 but with the same criteria and same answer!! I’m doing Religious Conflict and the Church of England for option 2

oh that’s cool! my class in college had already gone over something similar to q2 so it was great!!!
I did Crusades too! Haha not a lot of people in the country do it.
Original post by KIRM
Are we the only 2 who covered The Crusades
Reply 18
Original post by Luciestaniek123
I did Crusades too! Haha not a lot of people in the country do it.

What essay questions did you do?
I did 02 - urban II calling the crusade and 03- to what extent was Outremer is a weakened position due to Nureddin... what did you do?
Original post by helpccc
What essay questions did you do?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending