Scroll to see replies

How did everyone find it?
it was quite good, the 8 markers were alright
Original post by interst3llar
How did everyone find it?
Original post by Dayo03
it was quite good, the 8 markers were alright

Yeah definitely
It was decent apart from the river discharge and I ran outta time for the ecosystems
Original post by Cass2Sweezy
It was decent apart from the river discharge and I ran outta time for the ecosystems

Are you sure you did Edexcel B
Where were the case studies?
Original post by Turnbull19
Where were the case studies?

There were 3 8 mark questions on them
I’m so confused I did edexcel physical geography paper 1 and not one case study came up

There were 3 8 mark questions on them
I did edexcel are there were no case studies or formation of a ... questions. Instead we are asked to explain lag time and river discharge
I’m so confused I did edexcel physical geography paper 1 and not one case study came up
you probably did edexcel A
Original post by need urgent help
I did edexcel are there were no case studies or formation of a ... questions. Instead we are asked to explain lag time and river discharge
the second eight marker was quite ambiguous with what it was asking. and it was annoying as a lot of us only learned one development project so the last eight marker was a bit of an L lol but other than that, hopefully copped a high grade

Did you do Edexcel A Geography ?
Original post by gelikanu
the second eight marker was quite ambiguous with what it was asking. and it was annoying as a lot of us only learned one development project so the last eight marker was a bit of an L lol but other than that, hopefully copped a high grade

I wrote about India with the EU and USA + stuff about the G20, UN and BRICS.
yh i spoke about that aswell. First and last eight marker, about tectonic hazards and the top down schemes, were literally amazing.

ooooh okay good I wrote about EU and USA :smile:
for the 1st 8 marker i wrote about a developed country lol... do you think i will get any marks
umm to be honest no, but it really does depend on the examiner and whether he/she is feeling nice and also the quality of your answer. What did you write about?
Original post by kelvinbean
for the 1st 8 marker i wrote about a developed country lol... do you think i will get any marks
omggg what really annoyed me was how I missed out that question at the bottom about finishing the graph for China
Original post by Dayo03
omggg what really annoyed me was how I missed out that question at the bottom about finishing the graph for China

A lot of people missed that out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending