The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

BCU accommodation 2019

Hi. I am starting Uni this september at BCU and I've applied for accommodations. I haven't got any room yet... but the uni offered me a conditional offer for interior architecture and design. When will i get an accommodation room? Does anyone have one yet already?
If you have a conditional offer you will most likely get a room offer after you get your A-level/BTECH results.
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by Kriszti093
Hi. I am starting Uni this september at BCU and I've applied for accommodations. I haven't got any room yet... but the uni offered me a conditional offer for interior architecture and design. When will i get an accommodation room? Does anyone have one yet already?

Hi,

Not all offers for rooms will have been made yet so don't worry! But feel free to email [email protected] if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Lydia
Hey Guys,

We hope you are well and you're all looking forward to starting University in September :smile:,

Just to let you know, we are Student Roost a student accommodation near the Aston area, we have two properties in this area both are a 10 min walk from BCU, Our accommodations in this area are called The Heights and The Old Fire Station.

We are also a 10-15 min walk from the center of Birmingham and are local to all best landmarks in Birmingham i.e The Bullring etc,

We have different room types available such as En-suites (3-6 bed Cluster flats) , studio bronze and silver. If you would like to find out more information from us then please head over to our website for any enquiries or even to book a viewing! Our website is www.studentroost.co.uk

Good Luck Everyone!!
Reply 4
hey! i’m also starting uni at bcu this september for interior architecture & design! what accommodation have you applied for ?
Reply 5

Hi have you sorted accommodation
Reply 6
Original post by Le4
Hi have you sorted accommodation

Original post by oreeuh
hey! i’m also starting uni at bcu this september for interior architecture & design! what accommodation have you applied for.

Hi. sorry for the late reply. i have applied for The heights, Stainforth and Lakeside. These are my top 3 but i applied for the others just in case. :smile:
Hi, it's likely most have been taken or most accommodation companies have increased their prices.

If you would like, you could take my room. I cannot live out this year, so I am looking to pass on my accommodation. I lived at Bagot Street last year and some of my flat mates went to BCU and they say it's between a 7-10 minute walk to the BCU Campus.

Here are the details:

For one room at Bagot Street - Gold room

Price discounted from £169 (as shown on the website) to £160 per week for 45 weeks.

https://www.campuslivingvillages.co....t-street/gold/

This may be easier to have one already sorted and you just take over my tenancy, instead of waiting for a reply from the accommodation etc.

If you are interested, please drop me a message ASAP!
Reply 8
Original post by Jake_logan
Hi, it's likely most have been taken or most accommodation companies have increased their prices.

If you would like, you could take my room. I cannot live out this year, so I am looking to pass on my accommodation. I lived at Bagot Street last year and some of my flat mates went to BCU and they say it's between a 7-10 minute walk to the BCU Campus.

Here are the details:

For one room at Bagot Street - Gold room

Price discounted from £169 (as shown on the website) to £160 per week for 45 weeks.

https://www.campuslivingvillages.co....t-street/gold/

This may be easier to have one already sorted and you just take over my tenancy, instead of waiting for a reply from the accommodation etc.

If you are interested, please drop me a message ASAP!

Hi. sorry but i sorted my accommodation out. but i hope u can find someone who will take your place :smile:

Im selling an en-suite room at Jennens Court (2 min walk from campus) for £145 if interestedselling jen.jpeg x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending