The Student Room Group

GCSE AQA Physics triple science mark scheme 22nd May 2019

Unofficial mark scheme guys

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
How did everyone find the triple science paper
Reply 2
Specific heat question with two equationsu neededto combine anyone?
Reply 3
What did you put for the difference in distance times for the two cars ? I put at least 10 minutes
Reply 4
Original post by yay2202
Specific heat question with two equationsu neededto combine anyone?

Like 0.061kg or something
Reply 5
What i dknt think u were meant to put a specific difference u were meant to explain if it was faster or quivker for diesel. And it wpuldnt have been 10 anyway because the charging time for the batteru was 40 minutes
Original post by rf14
What did you put for the difference in distance times for the two cars ? I put at least 10 minutes
Reply 6
I’m pretty sure the question was asking about whether electric or diesel would be quicker not specific speeds
What did u guys get for the mass question higher plz!!
lol. it was
Original post by Jsm4902
I’m pretty sure the question was asking about whether electric or diesel would be quicker not specific speeds
Reply 9
Original post by yay2202
What i dknt think u were meant to put a specific difference u were meant to explain if it was faster or quivker for diesel. And it wpuldnt have been 10 anyway because the charging time for the batteru was 40 minutes

It said they travelled at the same speed so I jus put how the electric car would have to stop to charge the car for 10 minutes to charge the battery enough to travel the last 100km
Reply 10
Omfg for the mass of the ice cube I screwed up and didn’t realise the question was in the physics equation sheet which was e=ml 😰😰 still think o got 92/100 thou
Reply 11
Original post by rf14
Like 0.061kg or something

I got 0.027
I got 0.016kg for the mass of the ice cube one (8.4) but I used simultaneous equations so I feel like there has to be an easier way
wow, what a nerd. I'm here struggling to get 6's while this dude is flexing 92/100.
Original post by rf14

Yeah I said 10 minutes charging
Original post by yay2202

but you only needed a quarter charge
How do you do the mass one I didnt know what to do so I made an equation the equaled 5848J and got 0.09 but Ik it’s wrong
Original post by Jsm4902
Unofficial mark scheme guys
What did people get for the expectation value of the hamiltonian question?
0.016 mass of ice cube.
120 Ohms resistance for the defibrillator question.
Original post by Jsm4902

I said it was quicker for the disel car because the electric had to stop

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending