The Student Room Group

BTEC Applied Science Unit 1 Predictions

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AlexIwobi
lool btec science una, joke ting, what do they ask you, what is oxygen?

God you need to learns lots. basically it's a level 3 course at college where you study all 3 science and you have a better understanding and it more practical.
Original post by Melisaaaa247
I heared that its got toooo much content to learn!!!

no it not really. you have to do quite a few assignment, however you get taught it in class and you just have to write it up. there is only a small portion on exams. it better then a level personally. it's hard at first but it get easy near the end where you know how to do for assignments.
anyone know what questions they will ask for the exam
anyone done chemistry paper
Original post by kung loa
anyone know what questions they will ask for the exam

tbh no 😂😂😂. well they will always ask some sort equation for physics or chemistry. but I really dont know 🤣, haven't done chemistry yet
(edited 4 years ago)
ok
Original post by AngelGamerXx
tbh no 😂😂😂. well they will always ask some sort equation for physics or chemistry. but I really dont know 🤣, haven't done chemistry yet
Reply 66
The chemistry exam was alright I guess next up physics
anyone done physics yet
what was the questions for the calculations? for the tension question what was the number for tension.and the refractive index. i got 1.9 times 10 to the power of 8
Original post by btecs098
what was the questions for the calculations? for the tension question what was the number for tension.and the refractive index. i got 1.9 times 10 to the power of 8

wasn't that one the wave speed as I got something like that. anyone get 1.31 for the speed on string,?
Yes I got them answers
Original post by Ibrahim56
Yes I got them answers

thank God 😂. I thought it was too small. how did everyone find it overall. I feel like I got a meirt.
Original post by samwoolley123
has anyone got answers to the papers. i know a levels answers have been released by teachers

Really? how did the teacher get the answer already. no I don't have them, I will say something if I got any info. do we have to wait until August to get the results?
What did you guys get for the last question on the endoscope question?it was quite easy wasnt it?
What did you guys get for the last question on the endoscope question?it was quite easy wasnt it?

very easy. I did repeat myself, but I said that it total reflection as it's more then the critical angle, it can travel long distance down the tube. it can bend at a certain point. and a drawing. that basically what I wrote 😁. what did you write for chemistry
for the chemistry 6 marker?
very easy. I did repeat myself, but I said that it total reflection as it's more then the critical angle, it can travel long distance down the tube. it can bend at a certain point. and a drawing. that basically what I wrote 😁. what did you write for chemistry
for the chemistry 6 marker?

yes
the teachers worked the answers out then released, ive also seen other people do the a level math papers and release them
Really? how did the teacher get the answer already. no I don't have them, I will say something if I got any info. do we have to wait until August to get the results?
Original post by samwoolley123
the teachers worked the answers out then released, ive also seen other people do the a level math papers and release them

cool. could you give out answers if your teacher does it. I though they weren't allowed to see the papers until a certain data
for the chemistry 6 marker, i wrote that h2o has a high boiling point so it has a strong intermolecular forces so it requires more energy to break the bonds and separate the molecules. h2o has one hydrogen for each atom and ch4 has 2 hydrogens for each atom. there are van der waals/london forces in ch4 and it has a low boiling point so it is easier to break the bonds and requires less energy to separate the molecules.
yes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending