no
Reply 2
Original post by rocketman3234
no

agreed
Reply 3
i meant what do you hope the questions are like themes ,
characters
For poetry im praying they dont give us another war poem, id love to see checkin' out me histories or the emigrée and the theme of identity or tissue and the theme of like how life works (i cant think of the right word)
Or London/My last duchess and the theme of control
Original post by SuspiciousDuck
For poetry im praying they dont give us another war poem, id love to see checkin' out me histories or the emigrée and the theme of identity or tissue and the theme of like how life works (i cant think of the right word)
I do love and relationships and i'm praying for a family question
Reply 7

same apart from the emigree
Or for that matter Storm on the island and the power of nature, pretty much anything BUT WAR! i swear ill go mad if its remains or war photographer
Reply 9
Or for that matter Storm on the island and the power of nature, pretty much anything BUT WAR! i swear ill go mad if its remains or war photographer

if its anything but the emigree,poppies or the prelude im OK
For the emigree, id just say to relate it to how she describes it as almost a snowglobe and looks upon it like a dream land through a childs eyes, how she feels disconnected to her roots as John Agard feels it was robbed from him or how Imtiaz Dharker sees people roots as pointless, as we are all made out of tissue, basically just right a load of BS and yourll be fine XD
Original post by Wittlespace
same apart from the emigree
For the emigree, id just say to relate it to how she describes it as almost a snowglobe and looks upon it like a dream land through a childs eyes, how she feels disconnected to her roots as John Agard feels it was robbed from him or how Imtiaz Dharker sees people roots as pointless, as we are all made out of tissue, basically just right a load of BS and yourll be fine XD

thanks ^-^
Reply 12
If it’s love and relationships I hope it will be on when we two parted or neutral tones
Dont get me started on the prelude, i mean for starters this guy steals a boat at night and were suppose to believe he isnt in any sorta gang, i mean come on noone believes his 'innocence'
if its anything but the emigree,poppies or the prelude im OK
Reply 14
guys i really wouldnt base revision on predictions since my teacher is a senior english examiner and she predicted the complete opposite of what came up in lit paper 1
she did say that identity poems would come up but ive started to doubt her😢😢😢😢
Original post by 2o02
If it’s love and relationships I hope it will be on when we two parted or neutral tones

if the second paper is as good as the first it will be but i do power and conflict
Original post by poopday
guys i really wouldnt base revision on predictions since my teacher is a senior english examiner and she predicted the complete opposite of what came up in lit paper 1

just revise all of them only quickly learn 3 quotes from each you should be fine
I just think it is unlikely that theyll put a war poem on again, they arent very good examiners if they dont change the question
Original post by poopday
you dont necessarily need 3 quotes, you should have one point about rhythm or form (iambic pentameter, blank verse ect.)
just revise all of them only quickly learn 3 quotes from each you should be fine
you dont necessarily need 3 quotes, you should have one point about rhythm or form (iambic pentameter, blank verse ect.)

true but it also has to have language technique in it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending