The Student Room Group

A level Business Studies Eduqas/Wjec

Does anyone have any prediction on what the paper might be on?
Original post by s.r.r
Does anyone have any prediction on what the paper might be on?

I have no clue. How did the first paper go?
Reply 2
You have already sat the first paper? My first paper is on Friday.
Original post by nadia01234
I have no clue. How did the first paper go?
No I’m doing mine on Friday too. I thought you were doing the Welsh board.

What do u think is going to come up?
Original post by s.r.r
You have already sat the first paper? My first paper is on Friday.
Reply 4
oh okay 😂, yeah I'm not sure what's gonna come up, I though twitter may have predictions but I haven't found anything yet so just continuing to revise and do past papers. How is your revision going? Are you ready for the exam? (Original post by nadia01234)
No I’m doing mine on Friday too. I thought you were doing the Welsh board.

What do u think is going to come up?
My revision is going really bad. I keep forgetting everything because there’s soo much to learn.
Original post by s.r.r
oh okay 😂, yeah I'm not sure what's gonna come up, I though twitter may have predictions but I haven't found anything yet so just continuing to revise and do past papers. How is your revision going? Are you ready for the exam? (Original post by nadia01234)
Reply 6
Honestly same.
My revision is going really bad. I keep forgetting everything because there’s soo much to learn.
Have you learnt all the content?
Reply 8
tbh i know briefly but thats not really acceptable so kinda need to work on that today and tomorrow, and yeah me too I keep forgetting content I've revised it just wont stick.
Have you learnt all the content?
Omg same. I know everything vaguely but not in detail. But that’s not good enough.
Original post by s.r.r
tbh i know briefly but thats not really acceptable so kinda need to work on that today and tomorrow, and yeah me too I keep forgetting content I've revised it just wont stick.
Reply 10
Ikr, I don't know how tomorrow is gonna go, they best not mess with the questions honestly. But good luck to you hopefully everything will be fine!
Omg same. I know everything vaguely but not in detail. But that’s not good enough.
I hope they don’t ask dumb questions that don’t make sense. Hopefully it will go well for u too.
Original post by s.r.r
Ikr, I don't know how tomorrow is gonna go, they best not mess with the questions honestly. But good luck to you hopefully everything will be fine!
Reply 12
Yeah me too and thank you.
I hope they don’t ask dumb questions that don’t make sense. Hopefully it will go well for u too.
Reply 13
Also btw i have also made some flashcards if your interested in looking at them. I made them on a site called Brainscape.
https://www.brainscape.com/packs
Thanks I will go through them. I haven’t made notes so that will be helpful.
Original post by s.r.r
Also btw i have also made some flashcards if your interested in looking at them. I made them on a site called Brainscape.
https://www.brainscape.com/packs
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest