Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by viv26
ineed help with this my exam is on tuesday pls

What had came up
Reply 61
Original post by viv26
ineed help with this my exam is on tuesday pls

hello, are you sure your exam is tuesday or wednesday. if it was tuesday can you remember any questions on the paper and share it with us. thanks.
Reply 62
Could you please send me these notes as im sitting my exam tomorrow and im not very prepared. Thanks.
exams on thursday,no ?
Original post by zindinb
Could you please send me these notes as im sitting my exam tomorrow and im not very prepared. Thanks.
yeah but today is Wednesday
Original post by anon123a
exams on thursday,no ?
do yu guys know how many marks you need to get for a Pass?
Original post by DaBock69
yeah but today is Wednesday
27 marks I believe was a pass from the January exam
i was told 38 marks for the previous..
Original post by XxKashxX
27 marks I believe was a pass from the January exam
hows revision going
That’s odd. I saw on the Pearson’s website that a Pass was 27 marks, a Merit was 41 marks and Distinction was 56 marks.

Is it true that for BTEC Level 3 exams, a Merit is only equivalent to a grade C?? I got told that but I thought a Merit was equivalent to a grade B and a Pass was equivalent to a grade C...

i was told 38 marks for the previous..
a pass is an E you knw. a bloody joke
That’s odd. I saw on the Pearson’s website that a Pass was 27 marks, a Merit was 41 marks and Distinction was 56 marks.

Is it true that for BTEC Level 3 exams, a Merit is only equivalent to a grade C?? I got told that but I thought a Merit was equivalent to a grade B and a Pass was equivalent to a grade C...
Does anyone have any revision sources, tips, guides I could use? I don't know what to revise!
Oh gosh, I’ll definitely need some good luck tomorrow then. An E?! How crazy... :eek:
a pass is an E you knw. a bloody joke
so i'd say start with the finance part first and remember all the equations .. tbh i dont think its hard to get a distinction - i do another subject with it and so priorities that more but there are so many ppl in my class that do business only and struggle.. its not a hard exam if you revise for it tbh. im not that prepared but i feel like for the first part its just basic knwoledge like why do you need to control debt and that like thats kinda obvious and basic if ygm.

so revise the formulas for break evem and look a cashflow forcasts. Also look at external sources of finanes e.g leasing etcccc

Original post by aisha.123
Does anyone have any revision sources, tips, guides I could use? I don't know what to revise!
There’s a website and youtube channel called “Bee Business Bee”, there’s some good revision sources and explanations on there. Also past papers on Pearson’s website for practice or at least plan out your points and answers for each question before the exam to get into good practice. Also, keep writing down the formulas. The exam paper questions are pretty unpredictable though since there’s so much content! Good luck:smile:
Original post by aisha.123
yh lol but my school is degrading af and so they just tell us to aim for Passes at the beginning for the courseworks..but yh hows revision going? are you prepared?? what have you got last time? i got a Pass :frown:
Oh gosh, I’ll definitely need some good luck tomorrow then. An E?! How crazy... :eek:
i find it pointless to structure questions and look at all the demand words like 'discuss' , 'evaluate '.. i feel like its pointless looking and researching all that because tbh its basic english and you should know how to discuss and that.. thats like time-consuming and pointless imo
There’s a website and youtube channel called “Bee Business Bee”, there’s some good revision sources and explanations on there. Also past papers on Pearson’s website for practice or at least plan out your points and answers for each question before the exam to get into good practice. Also, keep writing down the formulas. The exam paper questions are pretty unpredictable though since there’s so much content! Good luck:smile:
Whereas, my school tells us to aim for Distinction haha. Well, I always start my revision last min (bad habit) so yeah, um I’ve got pretty much all of the formulas in memory now. Just slacking on like sources of finance and that whole topic but we’ll see. I’d say I’m like maybe 3/4 prepared or maybe less haha, how about you? This is actually my first attempt at like the real exam besides from doing mocks and practice papers and my teacher told us she won’t let us retake the exam so.. no pressure here!
yh lol but my school is degrading af and so they just tell us to aim for Passes at the beginning for the courseworks..but yh hows revision going? are you prepared?? what have you got last time? i got a Pass :frown:
(edited 4 years ago)
Yeah I know same, I mean like planning out your answer for example “Differences between hire purchase and leasing” 10 marker, like planning out 4 points/4 significant differences and quickly writing adv and disadv for each point. If ygm? So you don’t waffle too much in the exam and get straight to the point. But we all have our ways in planning and answering questions anyway, so depends what suits best for a person

(Original post by anon123a)
i find it pointless to structure questions and look at all the demand words like 'discuss' , 'evaluate '.. i feel like its pointless looking and researching all that because tbh its basic english and you should know how to discuss and that.. thats like time-consuming and pointless imo
lol why would she not let you retake ? ahh yh 6/10 lol said 10 to make myself feel better hah anwyays goodluuckkk, ill be back to say either how bad or good it was :wink:
Whereas, my school tells us to aim for Distinction haha. Well, I always start my revision last min (bad habit) so yeah, um I’ve got pretty much all of the formulas in memory now. Just slacking on like sources of finance and that whole topic but we’ll see. I’d say I’m like maybe 3/4 prepared or maybe less haha, how about you? This is actually my first attempt at like the real exam besides from doing mocks and practice papers and my teacher told us she won’t let us retake the exam so.. no pressure here!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending