The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IsMo987
Yh i got some similar ones as well wat did u get for how many years one and the one where u had to find the value of c using the graph

can't remember. I got that the half life halfed 4 times and I probably timesed 4 by however much time it took for 1 half life. cant remember anything about c
C=12.5
Half life you times by 3
Reply 4
Yeah I got that but I tried with different numbers and it came out like 13.3 so I just compromised with 13 🤦🏼*♀️
Reply 5
Original post by GurlSheThic
- For the clapping one i suggested increasing distance, using a computer and microphone to detect the waves, and repeat it 3 times (I didn't know at all so I just wrote these 3 hoping one would be right)

It said one reason in bold so not sure if you lose marks for putting more or not. I put increasing distance as my answer.
Reply 6
I got c = 13.02
what was the answer for the very first question my dudes?
i got B
Original post by doctortrollface
what was the answer for the very first question my dudes?
Reply 9
I got A (very first ques)
Same
Original post by hehe_x
I got A (very first ques)
can someone tell me what i need to revise in doing my year 11 mock right now and we're doing the 2019 paper. Physics topics please, thank you.
have you done it yet? if you have can you tell me the questions pls🙃
can anyone get the 2020 paper?
Original post by s1writes
can someone tell me what i need to revise in doing my year 11 mock right now and we're doing the 2019 paper. Physics topics please, thank you.

Hi what topics were on the test please? C:
i need them too? anyone have the topic lists ?
Original post by T1_BreeZy23
can anyone get the 2020 paper?

I wish
Has anyone done aqa German writing? C:
Reply 18
what is the 6 marker on the big bang theory and cmb radiation
Does anyone have the physics GCE A level paper 2 edexcel june 2019 paper ??please i have my exam in 2 days

Latest

Trending

Trending