The Student Room Group

Economics Edexcel Paper 2 23rd May 2019

How did everyone find the paper? I did not expect so much would be on the financial market. Learnt all the stats on the trade war for nothing.

Scroll to see replies

that paper was cancer
Reply 2
IT was AWFULLLLLLLLLL
Reply 3
What’s with that question on subject happiness like my god, who would’ve revised for that
horrid
Reply 5
Such a terrible paper
(edited 4 years ago)
The paper was a nightmare ohmg.
Which 25 marker you chose guys?
i did trading blocs
Original post by niyah2001
i did trading blocs

Me too and still had no idea
hated that 15 marker on financial markets policies
Reply 10
How did you guys refer to global trading patterns? I was so confused
I chose fiscal deficit but probably ****ed it up, mainly talked about contractionary fiscal policy
spoke on like trade creation and trade diversion
Original post by Hjgf
How did you guys refer to global trading patterns? I was so confused
Reply 13
**** edexcel ****ing *****. Section a was calmmmm. Section ****ing b and c was a ****ing nightmare had me ****ing waffling for an hour and half on that **** paper. **** u edexcel u orrible *****
The trade 25 marker would be good however the fact it should be linked to trading patters put me off. You thought you are limited to talking about comparative advantage
Reply 15
**** me sideways and call me daddy
SAME then i realised and quickly wrote some **** about credit rating will contractionary fiscal policy still get credited
Original post by adilzhan210
I chose fiscal deficit but probably ****ed it up, mainly talked about contractionary fiscal policy
Reply 17
Does anyone remember the exact question for the 25 marker on deficit, I completely blanked and I swear it was on impact of large fiscal deficit on an economy but not sure
I did the fiscal deficit question and talked about how in the future the government would have to carry out constractionary fiscal policy to reduce deficit.... is that wrong???
Anyone know anything about exchange rates and the depreciation of the pound... because I chose that essay and **** me I don’t know why?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending