The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Which book are you doing
Inspector Calls
Original post by ABCyoung
Which book are you doing
I am just going to get quotes for all the characters but i think it is going to be Eva, mr birling, inspector or Gerald
anybody doing animal farm? any predictions?
my teacher's bets are on boxer to come up, but obviously, i can't rely on that alone
The Paper 1
Specimen was on Macbeth
2018 Paper was on Macbeth and Banquo
2019 Paper was on Macbeth

For Paper 2
I think it could be the same question but for different character - that's what my friend said.
But also the themes so you can include it in your answer if you need to.....
I have a feeling it could be on:
1st Question: Gerald or Inspector Goole or Mr Birling
2nd Question: Young Vs Old Generation or Men and Woman or Family Life or Judgement

This is just what I think
(edited 4 years ago)
Use this - it might help
I am just going to get quotes for all the characters but i think it is going to be Eva, mr birling, inspector or Gerald
Original post by Keri00Summers
Use this - it might help

Thank you
Reply 9
The love and relationships comparison question, asked to compare to a poem about romantic feelings, but I compared it to a poem about parent-child feelings. How many marks will I lose??

Please help
Thank you
Overall a good paper
what did you compare war photograoher with
remains
Original post by jjjjkkkkkkkkkk
Remains
Original post by jjjjkkkkkkkkkk

Kamikaze, although most people I know chose Remains
Original post by xBlade_
The love and relationships comparison question, asked to compare to a poem about romantic feelings, but I compared it to a poem about parent-child feelings. How many marks will I lose??

Please help

Maybe a lot of marks because the question asked romantic feelings
it's okay as long as you did better in the other sections it should be fine
remains like everyone else :frown:(
Reply 17
Yeh I did remains, that unseen poetry was easy aswell thank god. Tbh didn’t expect War Photographer to come up thought Prelude or tissue was gna come up but ow well
(edited 4 years ago)
It should be fine, a lot of people from my school made that mistake and you should still pick up marks for analysis.
Original post by xBlade_

Please help
Reply 19
what was the poem up for comparison?

Original post by xBlade_

Please help

Latest