The Student Room Group

AQA A Level PE paper 1

That was a complete mockery, how did everyone find it
hi ******s it was a huge disaster my pen exploded as soon as i started the exam made myself look like a mockery. the questions were perfect anticipation, spatial, temporal yes please!
What did everyone talk about for the 3 15 marker’s: energy systems, Input for information processing and this girl can.
found the this girl can question so so hard, I thought the only thing you could really talk about was sterotypes, then only realised at the end it was synoptic with A2 psych and threw in some stuff on attitudes in about 2 minutes. Doubt they'll even be able to understand it
Original post by Academic420edex
What did everyone talk about for the 3 15 marker’s: energy systems, Input for information processing and this girl can.
Reply 4
I dont know if reaction time is in the mark scheme for batsmen, i calculated speeds and enjoyed first 15 marker, but hated the 8 marker
Original post by Academic420edex
Reply 5
Women in sport came up a 15 marker twice in paper 1 in both years ffs what happened to rational recreation and developmenr of association football are stereotypical myths of women more inportant with their bs twice in one go ffs shoulda drove down btec road last week
Reply 6
Two aims of wenlock olympian games
Gluteas minimus caused horizontal adduction,
Cryotherapy vasoconstriction vasodilation,
Atp-pc system short term lactate anaerobic system, anaerobic glycolysis more efficient atp reduce time taken then increase time taken most likely due to adequate supplementation of creatibe monohydrate so more PC stores utilised to extend atppc by extra 2 seconds etc11x, depleted, 2a, oxidative glycolytic, bbc park,
Furthermore my forearm muscles reached OBLA at section B due to lack of timed conditions to adapt to stimulus, should have taken sodium bicarbonate to increase buffering capacity of lactate in forearm muscles therefore write faster better clearer for longer without the need of trenbolone or anadrol 50 (-)
(edited 4 years ago)
Kkk
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest