The Student Room Group

Do I have to got prom?

I don't think I want to tbh

But does it make me look weird if I don't go?

Scroll to see replies

No, I never went to mine.
it doesn’t make you look weird but, it’s worth going to it. even if now it seems like you don’t care, after all the posted pictures and videos, you might feel like you missed out.

in my opinion, it would be best to pay for it, and even if you don’t stay for a long time (maybe because it truly isn’t good) at least after you’ll know that you didn’t miss out on anything huge.
Original post by Anonymous
I don't think I want to tbh

But does it make me look weird if I don't go?

I went but I realised how overrated people made it sound. No-one would force you to go because it's up to you but prom is prom (nothing special but one evening to spend time with your mates).
Original post by JoshDarnIt

what a shame, no-one asked you to go with?

So u went to a boys school. I guess we're on the same boat.:frown:
Original post by LegitDragoNinja
So u went to a boys school. I guess we're on the same boat.:frown:

No, I went to a normal school.
It's up to you, I didn't go because parties and stuff aren't really my thing, and it sounded a bit cringey tbh.
Original post by ayyyy.x
what a shame, no-one asked you to go with?

More like I didn't wanna be around fake people who I have nothing in common with.
josh dont start mate:biggrin:
More like I didn't wanna be around fake people who I have nothing in common with.
Original post by Rocky Handsome
josh dont start mate:biggrin:

Start what?
If you don't think you'll have fun then don't go.

Will you even be seeing these people again? If not then looking weird isn't really a concern.

not everyone is fake.
You don’t have to, I didn’t go to mine and I don’t regret it
lmao majority in my year extremely fake and b*chy
can think of no one outside of who I'm friends with lol
Original post by ayyyy.x
not everyone is fake.
Original post by pineapplepink
lmao majority in my year extremely fake and b*chy
can think of no one outside of who I'm friends with lol

a majority but about the minority? everyone is fake in their own way but some are genuine
Original post by ayyyy.x
not everyone is fake.

Notice I didn't mention the word ''everyone'' :wink:
Original post by ayyyy.x
a majority but about the minority? everyone is fake in their own way but some are genuine

Oh btw, I met your twin on here. She hates me just like you :colone: Albeit she is a bit less mean...
No you won't look wierd and you don't have to go. Prom isnt all its cracked up to be. Plenty of years ahead to partay
You don't have to do anything you don't wanna do. I didn't go to mine and I don't regret it. The feedback from the people that did go to mine wasn't great, so I didn't really miss much and I didn't have to spend a load of money for nothing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending