The Student Room Group

Who else feels so,so tired?

I am literally, physically and mentally drained from these GCSES.
I'm so exhausted I can barely even think about the next exam. Tomorrow is my last one before half-term and then the next week again with 14 exams to come....Who else feels like this? Am I just this weak? Can someone please help me cope with this?

Scroll to see replies

We're all going through hell right now (at least I am!). Just make sure to give yourself enough breaks, and try to just think everything through. Also, I find it helpful to get a good night's sleep before any exam. Good luck! :smile:
Reply 2
I'm like sleep deprived and do my morning exams on caffeine but they've turned out well enough so far. Had my last exam this side of the half term today, now I'm just too tired to do anything but I'm too excited at having 10 days off , to be able to sleep.
I did that for my first couple - that's why the first computer science paper didn't go so well. I've not gone to bed as early as I do now since I was 6!
I've got 1 more tomorrow, and then those 10 days will be a welcome break. :biggrin:
Original post by Qadeer1
I'm like sleep deprived and do my morning exams on caffeine but they've turned out well enough so far. Had my last exam this side of the half term today, now I'm just too tired to do anything but I'm too excited at having 10 days off , to be able to sleep.
Keep going! You are capable of doing this. Come the summer holidays you'll be glad that you put in your best work and then you can spend the summer relaxing and having fun instead of worrying. :yep:
sameeeee:angelblush:
Original post by liaente
I'm so exhausted I can barely even think about the next exam. Tomorrow is my last one before half-term and then the next week again with 14 exams to come....Who else feels like this? Am I just this weak? Can someone please help me cope with this?

It's tough (no-one said it is going to be easy) but take one day at a time, make sure your brain isn't always focused on just exams because that will overload everything, honestly you have gotten this far..think about the outcome and you will be 100% proud of yourself! being weak is a good thing because it shows how much effort and time you have put in for your revision and exams
Yep, me too. Luckily I don’t have an exam tomorrow but I’ve already done 10. I think you should take tomorrow off (after the exam ofc). Allow yourself to rest and recuperate. Then try again starting Saturday.
same, its one exam after another :frown: i've got 3 exams tomorrow and then half term which im excited about so i can rest kinda.
Reply 9
Oh thank you so much for your reply - I feel better when I'm supported :smile: Good luck to you too <3
Original post by samofcoding
We're all going through hell right now (at least I am!). Just make sure to give yourself enough breaks, and try to just think everything through. Also, I find it helpful to get a good night's sleep before any exam. Good luck! :smile:
r u fasting
Reply 11
You're right, thank you so much for your comfort :h:
Original post by sinfonietta
Keep going! You are capable of doing this. Come the summer holidays you'll be glad that you put in your best work and then you can spend the summer relaxing and having fun instead of worrying. :yep:
Reply 12
Thank you so much for your help :biggrin: Just a month to go...
Original post by ayyyy.x
It's tough (no-one said it is going to be easy) but take one day at a time, make sure your brain isn't always focused on just exams because that will overload everything, honestly you have gotten this far..think about the outcome and you will be 100% proud of yourself! being weak is a good thing because it shows how much effort and time you have put in for your revision and exams
yo im just telling you A-Level is bare hard. its gonna make u sweat so hard u will see sweat near ur groin. in not even being funny man. for rela
Original post by liaente
You're right, thank you so much for your comfort :h:
Reply 14
Oh God that's terrible, I wish you the best :redface:
Original post by emacsrose
same, its one exam after another :frown: i've got 3 exams tomorrow and then half term which im excited about so i can rest kinda.
i feel like i'll be a disappointment if i get bellow what my school thinks i'll get.
Reply 16
Thank you! I'll make sure to do that :biggrin:
Original post by ThunderBeard
Yep, me too. Luckily I don’t have an exam tomorrow but I’ve already done 10. I think you should take tomorrow off (after the exam ofc). Allow yourself to rest and recuperate. Then try again starting Saturday.
Original post by liaente

I'm always so tired now. I struggle to sleep and I keep getting horrible headaches. :frown:
Reply 18
:frown: If I had a choice I would never choose A-level, if I can't cope with GCSEs now, how will I cope with A-levels?
Original post by Forlaan
yo im just telling you A-Level is bare hard. its gonna make u sweat so hard u will see sweat near ur groin. in not even being funny man. for rela

:
Reply 19
I really hope you feel better very soon, we'll somehow manage through this together. :frown:
Original post by Purple Apple
I'm always so tired now. I struggle to sleep and I keep getting horrible headaches. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest