@lukehake1 I’m on the app so I have no clue how to do that but this is it

ok cool. Thanks. How did it go??
Original post by Kaynath04
Any predictions for the exam tomorrow?

No I am so nervous, I've DOwNEd 24 EnerGy DriNKs
Reply 4
Original post by lukehake1
ok cool. Thanks. How did it go??

I really liked the questions but I ran out of time ;( I was a bit disappointed but I wrote something for all the questions so not bad. I had a Literature exam straight after😭 How did yours go??
Reply 5
Original post by 123Fraser321
No I am so nervous, I've DOwNEd 24 EnerGy DriNKs

You should’ve got sleep lmao. How did it go tho?
Reply 6
I really liked the questions but I ran out of time ;( I was a bit disappointed but I wrote something for all the questions so not bad. I had a Literature exam straight after😭 How did yours go??

Lol me too! I'm really worried about the quota diagram cause I think i drew it wrong, how's it meant to look?

I dont know? It went kinda well
Original post by JR5559
Lol me too! I'm really worried about the quota diagram cause I think i drew it wrong, how's it meant to look?

I just drew a supply demand curve and shifted deman to the right for local indian products. Because people would start buying local products rather than imports cause theyd be expensive due to the quotas in place.
Reply 9
I just drew a supply demand curve and shifted deman to the right for local indian products. Because people would start buying local products rather than imports cause theyd be expensive due to the quotas in place.

I swear there’s a separate diagram for quotas that we’re meant to know though? It has a vertical line of supply or something, people in my class drew something like that instead of shifting demand?
Original post by JR5559
I swear there’s a separate diagram for quotas that we’re meant to know though? It has a vertical line of supply or something, people in my class drew something like that instead of shifting demand?

I know. But it just didnt make sense. Its basics bro. People will rush towards local products hence demand for that increases. Thats what the question asked..
Yeah vertical is correct x
Original post by JR5559
Reply 12
I know. But it just didnt make sense. Its basics bro. People will rush towards local products hence demand for that increases. Thats what the question asked..

I get you, just worried I drew the wrong thing lol
Pretty sure the diagram has a vertical line coming up from the bottom of the supply curve? Memorised it from the revision guide
Original post by Tr0picalgaming
Yeah vertical is correct x

Just to confirm 1558636314627298928625598754857.jpg
Original post by ALEVELSAREHARD10
Just to confirm 1558636314627298928625598754857.jpg

oh ****. I have the same revision guide but drew something else.
Hate to crush your mood but the question asked for impact on Indian consumers and producers. Due to the supply being limited by quotas, it protects Indian domestic firms from outside competition and allows them to grow in their home market due to less competition.

The impact on consumers refers to higher pride due to the reduced competition so they have no need to be efficient as well as a reduced selection of products to choose from.
I’m 99.9% sure that’s what you were meant to do.
Original post by Rutika01
Pretty sure the diagram has a vertical line coming up from the bottom of the supply curve? Memorised it from the revision guide
I drew the one from the revision guide and then I also drew one with an inwards shift in supply because quotas limit supply? Idk
oh ****. I have the same revision guide but drew something else.
The left shift shouldn’t have been included but you’ll get some marks for the vertical quota line and correct labelling of axis and stuff and ofc for explanation.
Original post by Rutika01
I drew the one from the revision guide and then I also drew one with an inwards shift in supply because quotas limit supply? Idk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending