The Student Room Group

can i take these subjects for law

if I take maths further maths chemistry and psychology will I be able to study law at uni???
Original post by day_dreamer1909
if I take maths further maths chemistry and psychology will I be able to study law at uni???

Yes.

Next.
You can do any subjects for law, but it’s ideal to choose more essay based ones!
does psychology count as essay based. I was torn between English lit and psychology and I did some research and I found the psychology specifcationto be more interesting than the English one so that's what I am leaning towards. the exam board for psychology is aqa a and English literature is edexel
Original post by d0nkey_dude
You can do any subjects for law, but it’s ideal to choose more essay based ones!
Original post by day_dreamer1909
does psychology count as essay based. I was torn between English lit and psychology and I did some research and I found the psychology specifcationto be more interesting than the English one so that's what I am leaning towards. the exam board for psychology is aqa a and English literature is edexel

I’m not really sure, I have a friend who wants to do law and studies psychology, history and english lit for a level, so any would be fine?

Quick Reply

Latest