The Student Room Group

So after taking a **** in the toilet, do you...

Poll

Standing up or sitting down?

Do you wipe yourself standing up or sitting down?

Had this discussion with some mates at school. So far its 7v3 for the sitting down squad.

Wanted to do a thorough study on this. I thought everyone in the world did it sitting down, but apparently, there are some monsters who do it standing up.

#SittingDownSquadRiseUp

#SeriousQuestionModsDontDelete

#NotAnonymousBecauseImNotA*****
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I wash my **** with water + soap after wiping it, SITTING DOWN.
Unless constipated lmao

If you dont wash ur but, seriously ew. a tissue wont simply clean up the mess.
Source: past experience.
Standing up...
Most of the time sitting down but occasionally you need to go the extra mile to make sure you know
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Standing up...

Doesn't it get difficult to make sure you did a good job when you are standing up?
Reply 5
Most of the time sitting down but occasionally you need to go the extra mile to make sure you know

So you're the rare breed that does both huh
Have people run out of decent topics? It’s OK to keep certain ideas to yourself.
I'm guessing people don't remain fully sitting down or would be quite difficult haha

(not a very ladylike topic to discuss but hey :wink:)
Reply 8
Original post by YaliaV
Have people run out of decent topics? It’s OK to keep certain ideas to yourself.

Excuse me, this is a very important scientific study I am conducting; the outcome will prove immensely beneficial to society. Now please cast your vote.
Original post by BlueIndigoViolet
I'm guessing people don't remain fully sitting down or would be quite difficult haha

Why would it be quite difficult?
Unless constipated lmao

If you dont wash ur but, seriously ew. a tissue wont simply clean up the mess.
Source: past experience.

I never understood how people wash with water? With what water I’m confused, there’s not always a sink in the toilet..
I never understood how people wash with water? With what water I’m confused, there’s not always a sink in the toilet..

There usually is... You just fill up a container (e.g. bottle) and pour the water between you legs - it's not rocket science! Or some people have a bidet shower next to the toilet.
Unless constipated lmao

And what do you do in that case lol?
Reply 13
Original post by BlueIndigoViolet

No, I do it fully sitting down.
Reply 14
Original post by black tea
There usually is... You just fill up a container (e.g. bottle) and pour the water between you legs - it's not rocket science! Or some people have a bidet shower next to the toilet.

Are you a bidet boi? I heard those are kinda expensive.
Original post by Sharmarko

The ones I am talking about are about £30 on eBay. Would love one but it's not possible in my bathroom.
Original post by black tea
And what do you do in that case lol?

umm bit personal lmao. but you, uhh, gotta force it out. And sometimes you hold on to something and push it out...
TMI
Original post by Sharmarko

all you need is a jug really.

i just use a jug, fill it with water (whilst sitting down as sink is close enough), then you know. normal to me.
all you need is a jug really.

Agreed.

Or you have shytty water like a pool all across your butt cheeks

Lota is most hygienic or the shower thing but they’re too powerful for me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending