The Student Room Group

A Level AQA PE Paper 1 2019

Hi!

Anyone else doing A Level AQA PE there doesn't seem to be a forum on Physical Education? Or I just can't find it?

What are peoples predictions for the 8 and 15 mark questions?

Scroll to see replies

Got a feeling there could be a long marker on periodisation / training etc.
Reply 2
yes likely for paper 2. I'm thinking energy systems, types of practice, info processing also
Original post by Bales1212
Got a feeling there could be a long marker on periodisation / training etc.
How did you find it today?
Reply 4
Hard... really struggled with timing and feel like I've rushed my answers.
Original post by collegegirl12345
How did you find it today?
Yeah timing was an issue for me and quite a lot of others as well
G
Original post by Nx_2
Hard... really struggled with timing and feel like I've rushed my answers.

Also didn’t like the last question as it was synoptic with attitude from sports psych
anyone feel the 15 markers and 8 markers were tough as ****
Reply 8
Yeh, the first and last 15 markers were okay but all the 8 markers were hard.
Original post by henry offin
anyone feel the 15 markers and 8 markers were tough as ****
Hated the last 15 marker, thought it was way too specific then didn’t realise it was synoptic till the end and just threw in some psych stuff in about 2minutes. Last two 8 markers were also pretty horrid
Original post by Ibby_
Yeh, the first and last 15 markers were okay but all the 8 markers were hard.
Reply 10
Last two 8 markers?? What about the first...
What we’re the other two?
Original post by kaya.s
Hated the last 15 marker, thought it was way too specific then didn’t realise it was synoptic till the end and just threw in some psych stuff in about 2minutes. Last two 8 markers were also pretty horrid
I actually really liked the cryotherapy one. Probably my best question in the paper. Section B was on schema theory (not too bad to be fair) and section C was on different experiences of sport between upper and lower class. That one was so so bad, felt like I made everything up as I went.
Original post by Ibby_
Last two 8 markers?? What about the first...
What we’re the other two?
Reply 12
The 8 markers was hard. I think all the 15 markers were good.
Original post by kaya.s
I actually really liked the cryotherapy one. Probably my best question in the paper. Section B was on schema theory (not too bad to be fair) and section C was on different experiences of sport between upper and lower class. That one was so so bad, felt like I made everything up as I went.
Reply 13
I completely missed that it was synoptic! :frown: gradually realising how bad that went
G

Also didn’t like the last question as it was synoptic with attitude from sports psych
Reply 14
I completely missed that it was synoptic! :frown:( gradually realising how bad that went
G

Reply 15
G

I didn't realise it was synoptic but did think about it in the exam but never wrote anything about attitudes
Reply 16
Shouldn't cryotherapy be on the second paper not this one??
We get two synoptic questions in the course. We could get one in each paper or two in paper 1 or 2. In this case it seems like we got both in paper 1
Original post by HIN008
Shouldn't cryotherapy be on the second paper not this one??
Reply 18
Oh yeah that makes sense
Reply 19
Did anyone else struggle with time? I dont normally struggle but yesterday i did

Quick Reply

Latest