Original post by Rocky Handsome
tell ur bf to take it slow..and be careful:smile:

Well I don’t have one anymore but will do when I have one :smile:
Thats sad..but someday you will.:colone:
Original post by Izzey
Well I don’t have one anymore but will do when I have one :smile:
I was just telling my experience with my gf

Well the person you quoted thinks otherwise. Also, you have no idea what your girlfriend truly feels; you only know what she tells you.
your a girl aren't you?
Original post by black tea
Well the person you quoted thinks otherwise. Also, you have no idea what your girlfriend truly feels; you only know what she tells you.
your a girl aren't you?

I am
alright....Sorry didnt know how it felt for you:argh:
Original post by black tea
I am
Reply 66
Thats sad..but someday you will.:colone:

We will see that but some boys are really weird about anal so idk
They are the beginners..d..try not to fall into one of their traps.:colondollar:
Original post by Izzey
We will see that but some boys are really weird about anal so idk
Reply 68
They are the beginners..d..try not to fall into one of their traps.:colondollar:

Dw I will never do that I love annal more then normal sex
I think everyone does...
Original post by Izzey
Dw I will never do that I love annal more then normal sex
Reply 70
I think everyone does...

Tbh is better ngl ugh I need to stop thinking about it ..😂
:lol::lol::lol:...I can make you crave for it.:colone:
Original post by Izzey
Tbh is better ngl ugh I need to stop thinking about it ..😂
Reply 72
Ik u can 😂

That’s the thing Ik u can !!!!😂 havent had it in a while either
(edited 4 years ago)
Its okay I won't..but if you need to..my hotline is always open:colondollar:
Original post by Izzey
Ik u can 😂

That’s the thing Ik u can !!!!😂 havent had it in a while either
Reply 74
Its okay I won't..but if you need to..my hotline is always open:colondollar:

Ha ha ha u funny
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
We don't use a rubber for anal

thats just disgusting ngl lol that's got aids written all over it. next date should be the clinic hehe. id never go raw with a girl im not officially seeing. its not just about not getting her preggers. dont want my **** to fall off from disease, or at the very least, hurt when i piss.

legend has it u never slept..
Original post by Bang Outta Order
thats just disgusting ngl lol that's got aids written all over it. next date should be the clinic hehe. id never go raw with a girl im not officially seeing. its not just about not getting her preggers. dont want my **** to fall off from disease, or at the very least, hurt when i piss.

She's have to have AIDS for me to contract AIDS from her :rofl: As long as they douche beforehand then there's not gonna be any poo in there so there's no problems as long as she's not harbouring any kind of STI in her ass, suppose at the worst you might get a thrush or some s***, but I've been fine up to this point :top:
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
She's have to have AIDS for me to contract AIDS from her :rofl: As long as they douche beforehand then there's not gonna be any poo in there so there's no problems as long as she's not harbouring any kind of STI in her ass, suppose at the worst you might get a thrush or some s***, but I've been fine up to this point :top:

im not just talking about you or her specifically, im talking about having raw butt sex with anyone, and that i couldnt do it because yes, std's. not lecturing you...just saying :s-smilie:
Original post by Bang Outta Order
im not just talking about you or her specifically, im talking about having raw butt sex with anyone, and that i couldnt do it because yes, std's. not lecturing you...just saying :s-smilie:

For sure, but then it's the same as like, I wouldn't bareback a girl in the vag if I didn't know was STD free. I know I'm the only guy putting it in her butt and she's been checked, so yeah. all good broseph :top:

Latest