The Student Room Group

I haven't touched a book or done revision in months..

I cannot break out this lazy cycle. please help me.
are you doing any exams atm?
What year are you in?
Reply 3
Same and my exam is in 8 hours soo you better get your **** together
Only you can help yourself.

If you yourself aren't willing, there's very little, if anything a stranger can do.

You need to want it, good luck.
You'll be fine. GCSE's are not the hardest exams you will sit, unlike most suggest at that age.
Original post by College_Dropout
You'll be fine. GCSE's are not the hardest exams you will sit, unlike most suggest at that age.

*reads username*
"The secret to getting ahead is getting started."

- Mark Twain
*9 Years on here, haven't heard that one before. Originality at its finest over here ladies and gentleman*
Original post by TheNamesBond.
*reads username*
Reply 9
im in my third year of uni :smile:
*9 Years on here, haven't heard that one before. Originality at its finest over here ladies and gentleman*

Well it's a joke, a spur of the moment thing, so yes, it was original, it wouldn't of been if I had seen it done to you before however, but that isn't the case.
It's not original, face the facts. Apologies, didnt you realise you was a comedian.

(Original post by TheNamesBond.)
Well it's a joke, a spur of the moment thing, so yes, it was original, it wouldn't of been if I had seen it done to you before however, but that isn't the case.
It's not original, face the facts. Apologies, didnt you realise you was a comedian.

(Original post by TheNamesBond.)

I explained why it was, you haven't.
Why are you apologising.
What does me being or not being a comedian have to do with anything.
You not seeing it before equate to making original, that makes you ill informed when you have the ability to check and use common sense if not.
Is that a statement or a question?
Original post by TheNamesBond.
I explained why it was, you haven't.
Why are you apologising.
What does me being or not being a comedian have to do with anything.
You not seeing it before equate to making original, that makes you ill informed when you have the ability to check and use common sense if not.
Is that a statement or a question?

What do you mean by check? Check your history of conversations to see if someone has made that joke before? Common sense? What? So I should have anticipated that someone made that joke before and not made it, great common sense.

Look, I made a joke, if you can't appreciate it that's fine, you're thinking about it too much, hence why you can't appreciate it, if you ask me you're taking it too far.

I wasn't insulting you, which is the impression you're giving off with these responses.

Honestly, get over it.
Reply 15
ok..
THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP GUYS

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending