The Student Room Group

A foundation year...

I am doing my personal statement at the moment for a foundation year in English. And I am well aware that I am late, but not too late! I couldn't complete my A levels due to my personal circumstances. And before you may ask I do fit the requirements for it.

I have 2 questions can I put down my predicted grade in English on my personal statement as I got an A? And does anyone have any advise that is useful (especially English related would be really useful! :smile: ) for my personal statement?

Getting nervous :frown: please spare some advise and help me if you can, thank you.
Original post by ash806
I am doing my personal statement at the moment for a foundation year in English. And I am well aware that I am late, but not too late! I couldn't complete my A levels due to my personal circumstances. And before you may ask I do fit the requirements for it.

I have 2 questions can I put down my predicted grade in English on my personal statement as I got an A? And does anyone have any advise that is useful (especially English related would be really useful! :smile: ) for my personal statement?

Getting nervous :frown: please spare some advise and help me if you can, thank you.

1. Predicted grades are for the referee to do.
2. PS for what motivates and interests you about studying that subject. You can get it looked at on here if you make 100 posts.
3. Dont rule out resit or access course as they are much more cost effective and theres no rush to get to uni.
Reply 2
Thanks
Original post by 999tigger
1. Predicted grades are for the referee to do.
2. PS for what motivates and interests you about studying that subject. You can get it looked at on here if you make 100 posts.
3. Dont rule out resit or access course as they are much more cost effective and theres no rush to get to uni.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending