The Student Room Group

Vilius University Medicine

Hey Guys!!
Did anyone get into Medicine at Vilnius University in Lithuania for September ??? Or is there anyone from the UK who is studying there currently?
I have just received a positive answer from them too and i wonder if i should accept or not. I can't get any info and would appreciate to get some feedback before going further with them.
Checking the world ranking they are quite good(I think they have a ranking of 488). I have accepted the offer.
Original post by LisaMed29
I have just received a positive answer from them too and i wonder if i should accept or not. I can't get any info and would appreciate to get some feedback before going further with them.
Reply 3
I am from uk, and got the acceptance recently. Going to go there in September.
Original post by Ness2003
I am from uk, and got the acceptance recently. Going to go there in September.

Me too :biggrin:. Good Luck for A-Levels btw. Where are you from?
Reply 5
Hi
I am from London. You? My A levels were a very long time ago - I have a BA degree already. But good luck with yours!
Original post by Shining girl
Me too :biggrin:. Good Luck for A-Levels btw. Where are you from?
Thank you.. I am from London too.
Original post by Ness2003
Hi
I am from London. You? My A levels were a very long time ago - I have a BA degree already. But good luck with yours!
Hey!
I'm thinking of applying at VU. How is it there? Are the facilities good? Is it worth it?
Reply 8
Original post by yadig?
Hey!
I'm thinking of applying at VU. How is it there? Are the facilities good? Is it worth it?

Hi

In the end I went to Semmelweis in Hungary - my whole family is here so due to family circumstances.
The facilities are brilliant in Vilnius - and what I understand - the studies are very relevant and to the point.

Quick Reply

Latest