The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

2100 quid
6660 quid
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm q5 i believe, for the short term finance is share capital right?
Original post by _thestudent33
What questions were these for?
lollllllllllllllllllllll my friend put that on her flashcard god! yes it is ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Noooo share capital is long-term finance. Wasn't there an option for Trade Credit? I think I chose that
0.5x1.04=0.52+0.2 i think
I think I got 2100, 0.74 and 6000 :biggrin:
multiple choice questions at the beginning.......... remind me?
Reply 6
Original post by Coolkitkat23
2100 quid
6660 quid

I got all of those answers. That gives me faith.
Reply 7
I did 0.50/50 to find 1% and then times that by 4 and added it to 0.70 is that wrong?

As long as you got 0.72. It's not wrong; you just used a different method. As long as your method gives you the right answer, there's nothing wrong with it.
i got september for that pound question
Reply 9
Any predictions on the grade boundaries? Roughly the grade x 10 as a percentage?
For the last question did anyone talk about exchange rates affecting price because they have a website so are selling to global market?
Reply 11
Any rough grade boundary predictions? Ik it's impossible to predict but surely someone has a rough, rough idea lol

do you think it'll correlate so like 70% for a 7, 80% for a 8 and so on...

(or would that be too high)

i think it's more likely to be one down, so like
60% for a 7
70% for an 8
etc

or is that too low? lmaooo
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 12
Does anyone remember the exact phrasing of the last question?
Reply 13
Original post by Coolkitkat23
2100 quid
6660 quid

Were these all 2 markers?
Reply 14
I think the last question was something like "Evaluate the impact of e-commerce on Aphrodite's marketing mix" or something related.
Reply 15
What did you write for it?

For positive impacts, I put that e-commerce allows Aphrodite to compete globally and can use a multi-channel approach (selling with a shop and website). Negative impact: costs of maintaining a website could increase costs and minimise profit. Need to sell more clothes to reach break-even, may need to increase prices of clothes to increase revenue. Didn't finish the conclusion :frown:
Reply 16
Wow that's a lot! I wrote some random points in no specific order :rofl:

I'm leaving this thread for today, everytime I look I think I did worse and worse :tongue:

same:frown:
think I got like 60/90, I did terribly.

I'm wondering what grade that would be; I'm hoping I might be able to scrape a 7 with that
Reply 17
I think as we're the first year grade boundaries won't be as high... probably like 55% for a 6, 65% for a 7,75% for an 8 etc
Does anyone know what a 4 or 5 would be just happy with a pass at this point.
I'm hoping I got 50, gotta get a 6
Reply 19
Original post by gracexa
I think as we're the first year grade boundaries won't be as high... probably like 55% for a 6, 65% for a 7,75% for an 8 etc

hope so:redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending