The Student Room Group

OCR GCSE Psychology

Anyone do gcse psychology, exam board OCR?
i do it! how are you feeling about tomorrow's exam?
I’m feeling good I know criminal development and psychological problems well and research methods so fingers crossed should be good
Original post by 2002student
i do it! how are you feeling about tomorrow's exam?
Reply 3
hey do you happen to know the studies and theories that fit into the different debates, like reductionism and holism
Original post by nicoledainty
Anyone do gcse psychology, exam board OCR?
How did it go everyone I though it was tough but still good
Original post by abigaaiil
hey do you happen to know the studies and theories that fit into the different debates, like reductionism and holism
I expected it to be really hard, but I found it quite easy. I found it quite easy tho, I do know I messed up on the fraction question
Original post by Dividingjem2
How did it go everyone I though it was tough but still good
I expected it to be really hard, but I found it quite easy. I found it quite easy tho, I do know I messed up on the fraction question

What did you get? I got 3/50
Reply 7
i got 3/50 at first, but that would mean the percentage was 6/100 which is 6% but the question was 0.6% so i put 0.03/50 or something like that
Original post by chllxe
i got 3/50 at first, but that would mean the percentage was 6/100 which is 6% but the question was 0.6% so i put 0.03/50 or something like that

are you sure? i'm pretty sure the question was 6%
I got 1 over 4.3

Original post by 2002student
What did you get? I got 3/50
Reply 10
what did you write for the 13 marker ?

and i got 46.9% for first math question,
Yep I got that and I wrote about the slt eyesenk then dweck and willingham
Original post by onsodns
what did you write for the 13 marker ?

and i got 46.9% for first math question,
Reply 12
Hi, guys, I'm doing ocr psychology for my GCSEs in 2021 and I've got my mocks coming up in November. I've learnt Social influences, Memory, Sleeping and dreaming, Psychological problems but only 3 of these topics will come up and research methods. Can somebody give me any tips or send the link to the 2018/19 papers because I can only find the 2017 paper. Thank you
Reply 13
anyone remember anything from paper 1 OCR GCSE psychology?
Hi, I am also doing ocr pyschology for my GCSEs in 2021 and I have my mocks in January. I am so nervous for the mocks and don't know where to begin and what to revise. I have revised pyschological problems,criminal pyschology but I am unsure if I have learnt enough content for the two topics so far. Any tips? How did your mock go?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending