The Student Room Group

Ocr economics gcse

Any predictions or any tips just ****ing anything so i dont fail tomorrow.

Scroll to see replies

tbh idrk what to expect
Original post by lk_xx
Any predictions or any tips just ****ing anything so i dont fail tomorrow.
how did you guys find it
Reply 3
I found it absolute ****, what the **** were they thinking, everyone else taking it found it terrible as well. Can't imagine I got more than 60 marks tbh.
Original post by Aryan3031
how did you guys find it
Reply 4
it was rlly rlly hard
grade boundaries might be low though cos we're the first year to do it
Original post by Tescos9
I found it absolute ****, what the **** were they thinking, everyone else taking it found it terrible as well. Can't imagine I got more than 60 marks tbh.
Easy😂😂🖕
I hated it tbh
Original post by Shaqueezus
Easy😂😂🖕

what did you put for the question about sophia which asked demand for a friend or smth like that? im not doing eco but my best friend is really worried
that was way easier than i expected
Original post by Dayo03
that was way easier than i expected

could you please answer my question? im worried xdd
“the amount of goods her friends were willing and able to buy and a given price in a given time period”
I thought it was alright, I barely had any time to check my answers which wasn’t great but most of the 6 markers were okay. I thought most of them were kind of weirdly worded though, like the one about the importance of the financial sector to consumers of The Music Shop?? The questions were so random
Original post by sqrt of 5
could you please answer my question? im worried xdd

sorry I cant really remember what I wrote x
Original post by neha6780
“the amount of goods her friends were willing and able to buy and a given price in a given time period”

is it the answer to demand for a friend or whatever the question was?
what did you put for the question about sophia which asked demand for a friend or smth like that? im not doing eco but my best friend is really worried

Do you mean the 6 marker or the 2 marker? The one asking for the definition was “the quantity Sophia’s friends are willing and able to buy at a given price at a given point in time”
for the six marker I just talked about elasticity of demand and the responsiveness of quantity demanded to a change in price and how a larger change in price was more prominent for the lower costs and I just worked out the price elasticity of demand between different monetary intervals from the graph to prove that... and for them negatives I talked about it not being of much importance due to other things such as quality affecting the amount they were willing and able to buy other than the monetary value placed on the goods... then I just said some other random stuff that wasn’t really of much relevance to the questions

The 2 marker asked for the definition and the 6 marker asked you to evaluate the importance of price elasticity of demand to Sophia’s friends
yep that was for the 2 marker
omg fr. I thought the multiple choice question about scarce resources was a trick question ofc its air.
And the one about the importance of PED for Sophia's friends.
Original post by SaintLaurent
I thought it was alright, I barely had any time to check my answers which wasn’t great but most of the 6 markers were okay. I thought most of them were kind of weirdly worded though, like the one about the importance of the financial sector to consumers of The Music Shop?? The questions were so random

Quick Reply

Latest