The Student Room Group

2019 A-Level Maths paper

Does anyone know what might come up in the 2019 new spec A-level maths paper 1 and 2??
Original post by vikky465
Does anyone know what might come up in the 2019 new spec A-level maths paper 1 and 2??

people always put questions like this on tsr, they can ask anything in the specification: read that...
Reply 2

https://breaking-the-fourth-wall.teachable.com/

This is book has been really great. It's filled with all the correct resources and information needed for us. Everything is explained properly making it understandable to anyone.The aesthetics of the book are pretty darn good too. Overall, one of the resources of maths I've read which has helped me a lot and i'm sure it will help you lot too.

Depends which examiner you are talking about. If its edexcel, something from every chapter of your pure maths text books, literally everything you have studied in the 2 years could be on either of the pure maths papers. Definitely everything you have learned about differentiation and integration. The more exam style practice you do the better prepared you will be for whatever comes up.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest