The Student Room Group

International pedophile ring busted: 50 kids saved

Scroll to see replies

Despicable, what's more shocking is the scale of these things. US, Thailand & Australia (and thats only where arrests were made).
I don't even know what you can do to people with this kind of sickness, truly despicable.

It appears the internet has formed these pockets now where it allows these predators to form these networks. Unfortunately this wont be the last time we here about something like this.

Abhorrent.

Look at the state of the UK too... multiple towns, multiple young (mostly white) victims, multiple suspects (mostly Pakistani Muslims).

Paedophiles should be lined up and shot.
Wow
Sigh
£20 fine and 50 hours community service incoming

The paedophiles are never punished enough
ewww
absolute scum of the human race...

certainly makes you rethink the death penalty, even as an atheist, hope they burn eternally in the darkest pits of Hell.
Omg this is so depressing. To do such a ****ing disgusting thing to innocent children. They should be burned to death - literally
Reply 9
Original post by Miss Maddie
£20 fine and 50 hours community service incoming

The paedophiles are never punished enough

In fairness the Thai examples have about 150yrs each... I don’t envy spending any time in one of their jails😂
Although Thailand has an abhorrent problem with child abuse (mainly by Brits/Americans/Aussies) its such a problem they’ve had to wind it into their tourism adverts
Reply 10
Original post by BlueIndigoViolet
absolute scum of the human race...

certainly makes you rethink the death penalty, even as an atheist, hope they burn eternally in the darkest pits of Hell.

40 degrees in a tiny over crowded cell in Bangkok lock up is probably as close as you can get to that 😂
I hope all the perpetrators suffer a horrible death in jail
this makes me sick
Reply 12
Original post by Occitanie
Abhorrent.

Look at the state of the UK too... multiple towns, multiple young (mostly white) victims, multiple suspects (mostly Pakistani Muslims).

Not defending it by any means but simple maths and demographics would say that those events were likely regardless. I mean it’s true Pakistani culture seems to have some abhorrent traits to it (I wouldn’t say Islam, per se, has much to do with this) it seems to be the common mistake of confusing correlation with causation.
Original post by Occitanie
Abhorrent.

And in the rest of the world White paedophiles sexually exploit underage Asian women. You haven't heard of underage sex tourism perpetrated by vile White paedophiles against non-White women in Asia, or you just have a racist agenda that cares little for facts? :smile:
The BBC is outraged about a paedophile ring? OK
Reply 15
Original post by Palmyra
And in the rest of the world White paedophiles sexually exploit underage Asian women. You haven't heard of underage sex tourism perpetrated by vile White paedophiles against non-White women in Asia, or you just have a racist agenda that cares little for facts? :smile:

Well put.
Places like Thailand, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh (amongst others) have a serious problem with hordes of white pedophiles coming over.
As I said in a previous post as well; I was sat in Bangkok airport a couple of days ago and their tourism advert was a mash between people coming to see the beaches etc. and white men coming over to exploit children. The fact they need to put that in their main airport for millions to see speaks volumes
Original post by Napp
Well put.
Places like Thailand, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh (amongst others) have a serious problem with hordes of white pedophiles coming over.
As I said in a previous post as well; I was sat in Bangkok airport a couple of days ago and their tourism advert was a mash between people coming to see the beaches etc. and white men coming over to exploit children. The fact they need to put that in their main airport for millions to see speaks volumes and puts these Pakistani grooming gangs to shame.

Very common in places in South America like Colombia too. There was a BBC (?) documentary about underage sex tourism in Colombia that I watched quite recently, the families groom their children and sell them into the control of local sex gangs that solicit income from primarily rich White men from the US/Europe.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2018/dec/23/child-sex-trafficking-rife-colombia-cartagena
Reply 17
Original post by Palmyra
Very common in places in South America like Colombia too. There was a BBC (?) documentary about underage sex tourism in Colombia that I watched quite recently, the families groom their children and sell them into the control of local sex gangs that solicit income from primarily rich White men from the US/Europe.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2018/dec/23/child-sex-trafficking-rife-colombia-cartagena

Yup sounds bang on the money (to say nothing of Africa) it’s quite abhorrent really especially with cities almost expressly existing for the purpose like Pattaya and (I forget the name) but one about 40km from Dhaka.
nice,
an international grooming gang
theres many of these probably
especially targeting certain asian counties like thailand
hope they all get found
Original post by Palmyra

Of I course I know of it. What “racist agenda”?

You tit.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending