The Student Room Group

How can I change my appearance?

I’m fifteen and bored of my appearance, I’m not ugly or anything but how do I dramatically change my appearance I have already gotten piercings so what else can I do - I can’t dye my hair either. I don’t wear makeup either but only cause I don’t know how to.
different clothes

paint nails

become rich and flex designer brands
learn how to do makeup?
I mean, you could try make up. The only way you get good at it is by practising. There's plenty of YouTube tutorials and stuff to help out.
Reply 4
Original post by user2809
walk out infront of a bus

This made me laugh so much, thanks for the laugh lol
Reply 5
Original post by Obolinda
learn how to do makeup?

Lowkey don’t wanna wear makeup but if I were to wear it to school should I just dash on highlighter, mascara and lip balm? I don’t want to use foundation and all that
I know nothing about makeup but yes, you could do that.
Original post by Anonymous
Lowkey don’t wanna wear makeup but if I were to wear it to school should I just dash on highlighter, mascara and lip balm? I don’t want to use foundation and all that
Reply 7
Original post by ForestShadow
different clothes

paint nails

become rich and flex designer brands

I can’t showcase my outfits cause I have to wear school uniform majority of my life lol. Atm one hand is painted red and the other is blue, lol I’m quite wealthy anyways but I’m not tryna flex and get kidnapped lmaoo

Yeah, honestly just wear what you're comfortable with. There are no rules for makeup :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by MidgetFever
I mean, you could try make up. The only way you get good at it is by practising. There's plenty of YouTube tutorials and stuff to help out.

So would that change my appearance a lot? If so I will give it a try buuuut I don’t want to be the kind of girl that relies on makeup and when they take it off they look tired lol
Original post by Obolinda
I know nothing about makeup but yes, you could do that.

Aight thanks
Can’t imagine world without makeup
So would that change my appearance a lot? If so I will give it a try buuuut I don’t want to be the kind of girl that relies on makeup and when they take it off they look tired lol

I mean obviously if you're not comfortable wearing it, then don't.
But yeah, if you prefer more subtle looks then there's plenty of "everyday looks" that you could check out.
There's also plenty of bold, dramatic looks out there that you could try for fun too, but I'm assuming that won't really be your thing by the sounds of it.

I'd honestly just suggest looking over a few beauty vloggers and see if you like any of their looks, if you do, then invest in some makeup and practise! Don't worry if you don't get it right first time, 'cause some parts can be tricky.
But yeah, if you prefer more subtle looks then there's plenty of "everyday looks" that you could check out.
There's also plenty of bold, dramatic looks out there that you could try for fun too, but I'm assuming that won't really be your thing by the sounds of it.

I'd honestly just suggest looking over a few beauty vloggers and see if you like any of their looks, if you do, then invest in some makeup and practise! Don't worry if you don't get it right first time, 'cause some parts can be tricky.

big up James Charles
Original post by user2809
big up James Charles

Oh god, not that **** again :lol:

Thank you, also is that you in ur pfp? I’ve seen u all over tsr and have been curious and why that username? Sos if rude I’m curious
Thank you, also is that you in ur pfp? I’ve seen u all over tsr and have been curious and why that username? Sos if rude I’m curious

No problem!

Haha dw, it isn't rude. I've been asked it quite a bit.
Yeah that is me in my pfp. and as for the name, I'm relatively short and my friend's all call me midget. MidgetFever was kinda just the first thing that popped into my head really, I've used the name on other sites too.
No problem!

Haha dw, it isn't rude. I've been asked it quite a bit.
Yeah that is me in my pfp. and as for the name, I'm relatively short and my friend's all call me midget. MidgetFever was kinda just the first thing that popped into my head really, I've used the name on other sites too.

Okay thanks for replying x
why can’t you dye your hair? and literally same! which is why i’m gonna dye my hair bright purple in a month
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
why can’t you dye your hair? and literally same! which is why i’m gonna dye my hair bright purple in a month

Cause I’m gonna do my hair in braids and I can’t dye it when it’s in braids plus I’ve dyed it too much in the past and my hair is gonna die if I do it again, ayee purple hair would look sick, good luck when u do it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending