The Student Room Group

HAI hello how are

Jackie
Jackie
What the flip...
are you obsessed with someone called jackie?
if you've ever been on the real part of the internet before you'll see people copying eachother to try and be funny and as u can see it works marvels especially when OP is illiterate
Original post by ayyyy.x
are you obsessed with someone called jackie?
Original post by VanillaCandle
if you've ever been on the real part of the internet before you'll see people copying eachother to try and be funny and as u can see it works marvels especially when OP is illiterate

"real part of the internet", Im sorry but what part of the internet is even real compared to reality? it was a question on OP's thread that i thought I should ask because of the vague answer that was posted by he/she.
first of all there was no question to be answered in the first place x) and by real internet i mean chan boards and discord servers
Original post by ayyyy.x
"real part of the internet", Im sorry but what part of the internet is even real compared to reality? it was a question on OP's thread that i thought I should ask because of the vague answer that was posted by he/she.
first of all there was no question to be answered in the first place x) and by real internet i mean chan boards and discord servers

My bad, I tend to post a question regardless if a question has been asked (thank you for the correction) and by "chan" boards do you mean "chat-boards".?
nope i did mean chan boards and u probably don't even know what those are :s-smilie:
Original post by ayyyy.x
My bad, I tend to post a question regardless if a question has been asked (thank you for the correction) and by "chan" boards do you mean "chat-boards".?
nope i did mean chan boards and u probably don't even know what those are :s-smilie:

right, clearly I am dying to know what a chan board is (thanks for assuming what I do know and what I don't), don't underestimate someones knowledge
well you clearly don't so why are you acting so offended when i said that ¿? yikes
Original post by ayyyy.x
right, clearly I am dying to know what a chan board is (thanks for assuming what I do know and what I don't), don't underestimate someones knowledge
well you clearly don't so why are you acting so offended when i said that ¿? yikes

really isn't clear if I said "I have no idea what you are talking about", can't be "acting" offended if there was nothing worth to be offended about. Not sure if you are new here but I am like this generally (if that helps)

Quick Reply

Latest