The Student Room Group

looking for a friend..

Hi, I want someone to talk to and be friends, preferably a muslim female from UK.

Scroll to see replies

I’m not a Muslim but I’m female and from uk if you ever want to talk.
Original post by sanach786
Hi, I want someone to talk to and be friends, preferably a muslim female from UK.
Reply 2
Original post by Nikita23_23
I’m not a Muslim but I’m female and from uk if you ever want to talk.

please pm me.

proper precise there don't you think? what's wrong with a normal friend who offers you their friendship regardless of gender and religion?
please pm me.

Ok will do
Why do u need a friend ?
When is the marriage?
Reply 8
Original post by Lailaaaa123
Why do u need a friend ?

to talk, to have fun together
I am looking for a friend. I don't care about personality. They have to be 23 years old, male, 6'1.5" tall, size 11 feet, blonde hair, blue eyes, catholic, at least £70,000 income. But yeah I just want a friend who I can talk to.
Reply 10
Original post by ayyyy.x
proper precise there don't you think? what's wrong with a normal friend who offers you their friendship regardless of gender and religion?

sorry for specifying dear. you are right friendships should be unconditional
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by user2809
I am looking for a friend. I don't care about personality. They have to be 23 years old, male, 6'1.5" tall, size 11 feet, blonde hair, blue eyes, catholic, at least £70,000 income. But yeah I just want a friend who I can talk to.

I need one too.
maybe she wants someone to relate to and wants to stay within the boundaries of her religion?
Original post by ayyyy.x
Oh ok, so have u found ur friend then ?
to talk, to have fun together
Reply 14
Original post by muhammadibnhud
maybe she wants someone to relate to and wants to stay within the boundaries of her religion?

i have mentioned the religion, region and gender so that one can understand me better. sorry if i hurted. dont be judgemental
sorry for specifying dear. you are right friendships should be unconditional

thanks for telling me I am right
Reply 16
Original post by Lailaaaa123
Oh ok, so have u found ur friend then ?

not yet.
Original post by muhammadibnhud

you sure about that?
or it's a guy who deserves beatings.
Original post by ayyyy.x
you sure about that?
Yeh i dont get the conditions that u have set, what difference does the country and religion make on the friendship?
not yet.

Quick Reply

Latest