The Student Room Group

Boy being horrible to me

Hey guys so school is over for a week so happy but a little sad as I’ve got this boy in my classes who is really horrible to me about my ability and how I mean nothing to anyone and things like that. It’s driving me insane as it’s been going on for years but all the teachers are saying is he has empathy issues and he doesn’t understand or he doesn’t mean it, but that’s driving me insane surely he can’t still do that and get away with that?? Am I being stupid because it’s really effecting me? Are my teachers right to just dismiss me???

Please comment your replies and opinions as I really need someone else’s viewpoint.

Scroll to see replies

Tbh he probably likes you ot at least doesnt mean the things he says. I used to do this too, just take the piss out of girls because i didnt really know how to talk to them properly
Reply 2
I mean it could be plausible but it’s been going in for years also his friends have asked him and he has a crush on a completely other girl also he constantly tells me how much he hates me

Original post by Anonymous
Tbh he probably likes you ot at least doesnt mean the things he says. I used to do this too, just take the piss out of girls because i didnt really know how to talk to them properly
Original post by LucyOr15
I mean it could be plausible but it’s been going in for years also his friends have asked him and he has a crush on a completely other girl also he constantly tells me how much he hates me

He probably wouldn’t bother with you at all if he hated you. Is he autistic?
Reply 4
Yeah he is and I have no problem with that but it’s the fact that he’s being horrible and he gets away with it because of it
Original post by YaliaV
He probably wouldn’t bother with you at all if he hated you. Is he autistic?
Hey guys so school is over for a week so happy but a little sad as I’ve got this boy in my classes who is really horrible to me about my ability and how I mean nothing to anyone and things like that. It’s driving me insane as it’s been going on for years but all the teachers are saying is he has empathy issues and he doesn’t understand or he doesn’t mean it, but that’s driving me insane surely he can’t still do that and get away with that?? Am I being stupid because it’s really effecting me? Are my teachers right to just dismiss me???

Please comment your replies and opinions as I really need someone else’s viewpoint.

make sure you have some recordings or proofs for this bullying, talk to your parents and write letter to school asking for support. If nothing, finally you can call the police for harassment and bullying. If he is autistic, he should be assisted all the time by a parent/tutor.
Ignore him? As much as he may be harassing you, at the end of the day it’s you who’s giving him the power to upset you so much. There’s much to be said for having thick skin.
Reply 7
Thank you both I know i should have thicker skin but it’s hard and my parents have tried talking to the school but the school said they can’t do anything as he’s got issues
Original post by the_queen
make sure you have some recordings or proofs for this bullying, talk to your parents and write letter to school asking for support. If nothing, finally you can call the police for harassment and bullying. If he is autistic, he should be assisted all the time by a parent/tutor.

Original post by Lord_Pharoah
Ignore him? As much as he may be harassing you, at the end of the day it’s you who’s giving him the power to upset you so much. There’s much to be said for having thick skin.
Thank you both I know i should have thicker skin but it’s hard and my parents have tried talking to the school but the school said they can’t do anything as he’s got issues

Write a letter to the school, they will have to give you an answer. Just talking is not enough.
Reply 9
I’ve sent one to my from tutor but maybe I should do it to my head of year
Write a letter to the school, they will have to give you an answer. Just talking is not enough.
I’ve sent one to my from tutor but maybe I should do it to my head of year

To the head of year and to the principal. Make sure you have a copy of this letter and a registration number if possible. Make everything official, and they have to reply.

He is bullying you. Report him
Ok I’ll get on that over half term
To the head of year and to the principal. Make sure you have a copy of this letter and a registration number if possible. Make everything official, and they have to reply.
I have but they just keep making excuses for him because he has anger issues and they say he does not understand what he’s doing

Report him to your head of year. If that doesn’t work go to your headteacher and asked to be moved classes. Get your parents involved.
I have but they just keep making excuses for him because he has anger issues and they say he does not understand what he’s doing
I can’t move classes but teachers are trying to keep me away from him but they can’t at break or lunch and between lessons and my parents are pushing it all they can and the headteacher and head of year won’t do anything because of his empathy issues
Ask to be moved schools. If the boy is doing anything illegal (such as an offence that would come under a protected characteristic) or anything physical you can report him to the police

If none of the above works get him on his own and beat his ass
I can’t move classes but teachers are trying to keep me away from him but they can’t at break or lunch and between lessons and my parents are pushing it all they can and the headteacher and head of year won’t do anything because of his empathy issues
I don’t wanna move schools as I like my school other than him however i am thinking that I may take some of my friends offers to have a ‘friendly’ coversation with him
Should i murder him? Dont take it to seriously , ignore him as much as possible . and it will be fine
The fact of the matter he is disrupting your education, empathy issues or not. Try to frame your request in this way to the headmistress and like I said sometimes violence solves the problem although I shouldn’t really be recommending it it did work for me
I don’t wanna move schools as I like my school other than him however i am thinking that I may take some of my friends offers to have a ‘friendly’ coversation with him

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending