The Student Room Group

help im scared fam

so basically i was just logging in to hegarty maths to watch mr hegarty sexily teach me how to solve double quadratic inequalities, and thats when i spotted the spider. it was FREAKING HUGE and crawling across the bed. i had no idea where it came from. i also had no cup to trap it in, except a glass of water that had been sitting there with a hair in it since the morning. seeing that this was a life or death situation, i gulped down the whole glass.
i went to trap the spider but then i saw it moving for my school bag. thats when it saw my english revision books and scrammed to under my bed. seeing that i was done for, i evacuated.
i ran downstairs with a blanket to camp out in the crack den in my garden hoping the weed smell will eliminate my fears.
but it didnt.
i ran back to my room and saw the spider climbing up my wardrobe. thats when i brutally murdered it and burned its body on a tissue in the garden triumphantly, i have slayed the beast.
now i am in my room scared that there are more insects out there in my room somewhere waiting for me. i may not wake up tomorrow.
i am scared.
i am high.
Original post by lilTrain
so basically i was just logging in to hegarty maths to watch mr hegarty sexily teach me how to solve double quadratic inequalities, and thats when i spotted the spider. it was FREAKING HUGE and crawling across the bed. i had no idea where it came from. i also had no cup to trap it in, except a glass of water that had been sitting there with a hair in it since the morning. seeing that this was a life or death situation, i gulped down the whole glass.
i went to trap the spider but then i saw it moving for my school bag. thats when it saw my english revision books and scrammed to under my bed. seeing that i was done for, i evacuated.
i ran downstairs with a blanket to camp out in the crack den in my garden hoping the weed smell will eliminate my fears.
but it didnt.
i ran back to my room and saw the spider climbing up my wardrobe. thats when i brutally murdered it and burned its body on a tissue in the garden triumphantly, i have slayed the beast.
now i am in my room scared that there are more insects out there in my room somewhere waiting for me. i may not wake up tomorrow.
i am scared.
i am high.

what a riveting story. When's Volume 2 coming out?
definitely high lol
Lay off the weed man 😂😂
Original post by AspiringAccount

but it didnt.
i am scared.
i am high.
Reply 4
Volume 2 will be about me not waking up because the buggos ate me but will be released posthumously

Spoiler

Volume 2 will be about me not waking up because the buggos ate me but will be released posthumously

Spoiler

no joke you have me hooked on the story. It's amazing what drugs can enhance in humans.
Reply 6
Whatever u say fam
But probably wont be doing it again since now i have an irrational fear of 420 spiders and moths eating their way through my estomago into my pulmones while i have sleep paralysis wearing my least favourite PJs
no joke you have me hooked on the story. It's amazing what drugs can enhance in humans.
Spiders just want some of that dank kush, dude.
Lol, but why is this so captivating?:laugh:
Reply 9
Yeah i should probably burn all my socks that smell of weeds lest the spiders come to eat me feet
Original post by MidgetFever
Spiders just want some of that dank kush, dude.

Thats exactly what i asked when i was trapped in the spiders web, fearing for my life and fearing for the reason behind the absence of my jaffa cake secret stash
Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy
Lol, but why is this so captivating?:laugh:
You should become a writer, you got skills.

Spoiler

Reply 11
Say that to my grade 5 in english language
Original post by Stardom33
You should become a writer, you got skills.

Spoiler

stay in drugs, don't do school :biggrin:

Spoiler

Reply 13
Thanks fam for the iNTerEsTinG advice

Spoiler

Original post by peachystudy
stay in drugs, don't do school :biggrin:

Spoiler

oh yeah, sure sure, thats tOtAlLy believable :lol:
just make sure it doesn't "accidentally" make its way up your nose before exams lmaoooo

Thanks fam for the iNTerEsTinG advice

Spoiler

Reply 15
Actually im keeping my nostrils open the night of 3rd june to welcome in the weedles since the next day we got language paper 1 and i need the weedlingies to tell me the answers because boiii i suck at Language

Spoiler

Original post by peachystudy
oh yeah, sure sure, thats tOtAlLy believable :lol:
just make sure it doesn't "accidentally" make its way up your nose before exams lmaoooo
Hey grade 5 in English language, you should become a writer. I am sure your talents will be much appreciated in the big wide world.
Love Stardom.
Say that to my grade 5 in english language

Quick Reply

Latest