The Student Room Group

KSI exposed for absuing his younger brother DEJI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEtrJYW6FmA

i watched it all last night and for once i'm on Deji's side.
he has proof and if you carefully in their old videos theres a recurring theme of pain.

i feel bad for deji as he only makes videos with his parents and maybe 1 friend whereas ksi is surrounded by cool people and has countless friends. and ksi who was his best friend didn't take his side.

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/ksiolajidebt/realtime
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No idea who these people even are.
Original post by Ciel.
No idea who these people even are.

they are both youtubers.
This shi still going on 🙄
That video is too long. What's the gist?
so confusing

:redface:
Original post by Obolinda
That video is too long. What's the gist?

its him talking about how he realized his brother, ksi was secretly abusing him and he didn't speak on it and the previous drama. why he released the disstrack. neglect ect. lies manipulation and using fans against him. his mental health.
Reply 7
yhh I know it's sad he should have said this earlier and wouldn't have been so bad.
Original post by the bear
so confusing

:redface:

not if you watched the whole thing :wink:
Used to like KSI until he turned into a tool. :lol:
What type of abuse?
Original post by Rid The Kid
its him talking about how he realized his brother, ksi was secretly abusing him and he didn't speak on it and the previous drama. why he released the disstrack. neglect ect. lies manipulation and using fans against him. his mental health.
Original post by Obolinda
What type of abuse?

physical. the videos they make always had some sort of abuse. e.g 'you laugh you get hit' challenges where the loser got punched. in one vid deji was meant to get hit in the arm and ksi suggested to hit him in the stomach to inflict more pain.

mental. using his fans to unsubscribe. he repeatedly unsubscribed and told his fans to go to his twitter and tell deji to delete his channel. constantly making jokes he will never reach 10 mill subs.
Original post by MidgetFever
Used to like KSI until he turned into a tool. :lol:

old ksi was jokess. he was super entertaining around jan-march when he was uploading a lot, but he sucks now.
Wow :redface:
physical. the videos they make always had some sort of abuse. e.g 'you laugh you get hit' challenges where the loser got punched. in one vid deji was meant to get hit in the arm and ksi suggested to hit him in the stomach to inflict more pain.

mental. using his fans to unsubscribe. he repeatedly unsubscribed and told his fans to go to his twitter and tell deji to delete his channel. constantly making jokes he will never reach 10 mill subs.
This is why I don't follow Youtube.
neglect ect.

Is this an echo?
old ksi was jokess. he was super entertaining around jan-march when he was uploading a lot, but he sucks now.

Met him a couple of years back when I saw BBK in Brixton, he was in the crowd. Was proper arrogant and everything :lol:
most youtube drama is fake. if you had a problem with someone, especially family(i think, i dont know these people) then why would you post it online?
yeh i agree with you ksi ego has honestly turned him into a complete ****
Reply 19
views probably
Original post by nintysixthousand
most youtube drama is fake. if you had a problem with someone, especially family(i think, i dont know these people) then why would you post it online?

Quick Reply

Latest