The Student Room Group

Subliminals

Do youtube subliminals really work?And if they do how and how long does it take to achieve what you want from subliminals?Are these satanic message or key to success?Or are they waste of time?Are these haram in islam?😵
I had a look at some of these subliminals i dont understand what they are?? i clicked one video and it was just music playing? if its music then yeh music is impermissible
Original post by verycoolperson
I had a look at some of these subliminals i dont understand what they are?? i clicked one video and it was just music playing? if its music then yeh music is impermissible

they do work the music is in front of the affirmations which alter your brain chemicals thus sending information to your body
Original post by saskahailey
Do youtube subliminals really work?And if they do how and how long does it take to achieve what you want from subliminals?Are these satanic message or key to success?Or are they waste of time?Are these haram in islam?😵

- they do work
- they arent satanic, im christian and i use them and i made sure they werent
- takes 2 weeks - one month
- they arent a waste of time, i thought they were until my friends started noticing changes and whatnot in me (they dont know i use them)
- i dont believe they are haram in islam i do re gcse so i dont think so
doing re gcse doesn't make you qualified to issue a verdict on an islaimc topic
Original post by verycoolperson
doing re gcse doesn't make you qualified to issue a verdict on an islaimc topic

well i tried soo..
Original post by saskahailey

They don't work, don't waste your time

Quick Reply

Latest