The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

LCF Lime Grove Accomodation

I've got a conditional offer to study @ Lime Grove and have been looking into what's the best student Accomodation, I know the costume stores the closest but the reviews for it don't seem to be good, I'm also looking at the Glassyard Building and Highline Building but am worried these are too far out from the campus? Any advice from others studying/living there would be appreciated, Thanks!😃
Reply 1
Heya, I got a conditional for Fashion Photo at lime grove like a week ago. My friend who does all the events at LCF said costume stores probably your best bet, he only graduated last year I think, I've been looking around the UAL forum on here tho and haven't been able to find anything else. Are you going to the offer holder day this Sat??
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by forjoy
Heya, I got a conditional for Fashion Photo at lime grove like a week ago. My friend who does all the events at LCF said costume stores probably your best bet, he only graduated last year I think, I've been looking around the UAL forum on here tho and haven't been able to find anything else. Are you going to the offer holder day this Sat??

Ahh okay thanks! Yeah I did, only ended up looking at the Costume store and glassyard building, I liked them both but think it’ll be easier to be closer to the uni at the costume store, did you go too?
Reply 3
Hey, did you get into the costume store? I’m studying hair prosthetics and makeup at lime grove.
Hey, i actually got an offer from the costume store, only chose it because i'm studying fashion journalism at lime grove.
Reply 5
Me too! I’m studying a different course though.
Original post by andysacal
Hey, i actually got an offer from the costume store, only chose it because i'm studying fashion journalism at lime grove.
Reply 6
Heya, I'm going lime grove for fashion photo, do you know if you can get your deposit back for costume store if you change your mind about staying in halls?
Original post by B.louise
Me too! I’m studying a different course though.
Reply 7
Yeah I went! Did you go to that exhibition afterward?
Original post by Bgs98
Ahh okay thanks! Yeah I did, only ended up looking at the Costume store and glassyard building, I liked them both but think it’ll be easier to be closer to the uni at the costume store, did you go too?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending