The Student Room Group

Higher RMPS 2018-19

How’s everyone feeling about the exam on Monday?
Nervous 😂 this is my last exam before leaving school and I just can’t wait till it’s over. You?
I am worried not going to lie. I am re-sitting and the course has changed from last year. My teacher- the same as last time- has not taught us much at all and i am just praying that the questions are good cause I do not want a repeat of last year :frown: I am sorted for philosophy and am good with the Buddhism KU but my teacher hasn't taught Religion and relationships- i know a lot of it is common sense but the question could ask me one thing and I could misunderstand and do another because I've not been taught it. If anyone has any R
Original post by UH_I_GUESS
I am worried not going to lie. I am re-sitting and the course has changed from last year. My teacher- the same as last time- has not taught us much at all and i am just praying that the questions are good cause I do not want a repeat of last year :frown: I am sorted for philosophy and am good with the Buddhism KU but my teacher hasn't taught Religion and relationships- i know a lot of it is common sense but the question could ask me one thing and I could misunderstand and do another because I've not been taught it. If anyone has any R

If you can, you should google it and try to take in some information. That could help you with the questions that your teacher may have not covered.
Hope it goes well for you all today! :smile:
Original post by anonymousebonita
How’s everyone feeling about the exam on Monday?

Original post by scottishst25
Nervous 😂 this is my last exam before leaving school and I just can’t wait till it’s over. You?

How did you all get on this morning?
Was amazing. I had all the questions I wanted
Original post by Labrador99
How did you all get on this morning?
Hey everyone!
I did the exam this morning (Christianity, Morality and Justice and Evil and Suffering). I think the questions were ok and quite fair (the evil and suffering one was amazing!!)
What does everyone else think??
Was amazing. I had all the questions I wanted

Original post by JessicaM-2807
Hey everyone!
I did the exam this morning (Christianity, Morality and Justice and Evil and Suffering). I think the questions were ok and quite fair (the evil and suffering one was amazing!!)
What does everyone else think??

Glad to hear it went well for you both! Any exams left, or was that your last one? :smile:
My advanced higher is due on Wednesday:frown:
Glad to hear it went well for you both! Any exams left, or was that your last one? :smile:
My advanced higher is due on Wednesday:frown:

You can do it! They'll be all done soon :smile:

That was my last one! Had the chance to chill yesterday then I was back at school today
Original post by JessicaM-2807
That was my last one! Had the chance to chill yesterday then I was back at school today

:woo: for them being done and glad you had at least yesterday to chill! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending