The Student Room Group

Seneca gcse learning

Scroll to see replies

Thank you. I guess there’s not really much point of using them then
Original post by MaliciousFlower
p sure some of the questions are from 2018 gcses as i recognise them from my mocks
Does anyone know if its worth paying premium for?
If you are in year 11, and you want to do some last minute revision or recover some subjects then yes. But minimum you can pay for is 4 months. The hyper learning feature is good because you learn content in a quick amount of time but it tends to miss out chunks of the specification. There is a smart learning mode which tells you what topics you should go over, if you need a refresher of it. There are also predicted papers which someone told me where the exam questions used the year before, so they prepare you for the structure of exams, but aren’t really predicted papers, more like past papers. There is also a grade 7-9 feature that allows you too improve your knowledge to a higher standard but some of it is off topic and you won’t need it all. Overall it’s very helpful for quick revision but you can’t rely on the premium features to get high grades.!
Original post by Littlegeekgirl_
did u get it ?
Original post by Littlegeekgirl_
Dos anyone know how to gain the memory? I have done one of the sections many times and not gained the memory yet despite getting 100%. Thanks in advance :smile:
You don’t get memories for each section you do, there’s no specific way to ensure that you get a memory on a certain section either. No matter how many times you do it may not get one, so you may have to try a different subject
Original post by 15c.pettett
Dos anyone know how to gain the memory? I have done one of the sections many times and not gained the memory yet despite getting 100%. Thanks in advance :smile:
Ok, that's annoying but thanks for letting me know :smile:
Original post by Zedddkayyy
You don’t get memories for each section you do, there’s no specific way to ensure that you get a memory on a certain section either. No matter how many times you do it may not get one, so you may have to try a different subject
Reply 47
Original post by Jordanna26
Thoughts on this website? Has it helped you? Would you use it as a main source of revision?

Personally, I am one of those people who hate making revision cards and mind maps and Seneca has all this in one for GCSES. Also if you need to do the night before revision, this is your go to site! Plus, since finding about seneca, I always use it as a main source of revision.
who has the premium version then?
Meee
Original post by dontevenknow2
who has the premium version then?
Reply 50
yh guys seneca i think is the best source for revision it really helped me. but i think u still should test urslef afeterwards
To be honest, for me it hadn’t helped at all.
I feel like I sometimes either guess or read the text and answer the questions which doesn’t go in my head.
hey I'm finding Seneca doesn't work for me at all but it works for all my friends? Does any one else not understand this format?
I had used it to help my little brother with a chemistry test, I thought it was such a good site. Mainly cos it made the topics really clear and broken down, while having engaging and quite fun activities too.

My brother is in GCSE.
Original post by katematilda
hey I'm finding Seneca doesn't work for me at all but it works for all my friends? Does any one else not understand this format?

What is difficult, is the way the website is set up difficult for you at the moment? Which subjects are you using the site for? :smile:
This really helped me with my GCSEs and I’m now also using it for my A-levels!! Would definitely recommend
POOR. Told my teaher i have only gotten 37% when it tells me i have got at least 80% after each activity. Apparently i have only been on it for a maximum of 30 MINUTES!!! when i have most definitely been on it for longer than that.
Reply 57
i used it to revise loads for science and failed allof them.
tricks you in to thinking that you are doing well.
ok boomers
I adore Seneca definitely use

Quick Reply

Latest